What is the factor that plays the more on an acoustic guitar volume: The dept of the body, the surface of the soundboard or the air volume inside?
theoretically that's a lot of it, yes. however i've played some loud or even very loud smaller guitars and some quiet dreads. bracing can make a guitar louder, as can the size of the soundhole, density of woods, type of top wood, and a few other things that can help drive the top. the tightness of the top itself can affect volume and tone. and let's not forget saddle material - bone is often louder than plastic, and fwi is probably louder than both because it's less porous.

my blueridge parlor is loud enough to play easily with guys playing dreads, and it also cuts through pretty well, where there are many other parlors i've played that are too quiet to be heard well when playing in a group.
Quote by Skeet UK
I just looked in my Oxford English Dictionary and under "Acoustic Guitar", there was your Avatar and an email address!
Last edited by patticake at Aug 14, 2011,
The factors that contribute to a guitar's volume are...

-guitar's materials and their ability to vibrate
-guitar's internal design(such as the bracing)
-soundhole size and position
-size, depth, and shape of body
-saddle material
Equipment:
- Art & Lutherie Cedar CW (SOLD! )
- Martin D-16RGT w/ LR Baggs M1 Active Soundhole Pickup
- Seagull 25th Anniversary Flame Maple w/ LR Baggs Micro EQ

Have an acoustic guitar? Don't let your guitar dry out! Click here.
er... is that a joke or are you seriously asking?

the ES-335 is not an acoustic guitar at all - it's an archtop semi hollow body electric.
Quote by Skeet UK
I just looked in my Oxford English Dictionary and under "Acoustic Guitar", there was your Avatar and an email address!
I am totally notr knwing anuthig about acoustic^^, but i think you can call it acoustic, because its hollw...
Quote by n1ckn1ce
I am totally notr knwing anuthig about acoustic^^, but i think you can call it acoustic, because its hollw...

No. It's not an acoustic guitar. It's an electric guitar that's hollow. Completely different purposes.
Equipment:
- Art & Lutherie Cedar CW (SOLD! )
- Martin D-16RGT w/ LR Baggs M1 Active Soundhole Pickup
- Seagull 25th Anniversary Flame Maple w/ LR Baggs Micro EQ

Have an acoustic guitar? Don't let your guitar dry out! Click here.