I just wanted to say hey to the community. I am a beginning guitar player and a pretty good violinist. I like to play punk, rock, and alternative on my violin. I've always wanted to play guitar and violin. I can't afford guitar lessons too so I'm teaching myself, any and all tips would be helpful. My friend and I are starting a band, she's going to play drums. Neither of us have had a single lesson so we probably won't be that good, but it's our dream.
Quote by orchid12341
I just wanted to say hey to the community. I am a beginning guitar player and a pretty good violinist. I like to play punk, rock, and alternative on my violin. I've always wanted to play guitar and violin. I can't afford guitar lessons too so I'm teaching myself, any and all tips would be helpful. My friend and I are starting a band, she's going to play drums. Neither of us have had a single lesson so we probably won't be that good, but it's our dream.

Hey, First of all, WELCOME!!!!!!!
Since you know violin (Meaning you know theory yeah?), It will give you a advantage when starting guitar. So cheers.
PM me if you want, I could suggest you some stuff.

Secondly, Introduce yourself here.........
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=794605

Thanks,