Page 1 of 2
So who do you think is the craziest rock star in the industry? I'm starting to think it's Dave Mustaine because in all of his interviews he is always saying something crazy or incredibly arrogant "...I was friends with the devil..." "...I put hexes on people..." "Our current lineup is better than the Rust In Peace lineup and we got more accomplished now than we ever did." He doesnt really do anything crazy but everytime he opens his mouth it really makes me question if this guy is mentally sane. Who else in the music industry is batshit crazy, and I mean like really crazy.
Quote by Oblivion_Rps
Bad crazy - Axl Rose.

Good crazy - Angus Young.

Heroin crazy = Nikki Sixx
this is my signature, and it's purple in bold, you can't do anything about it.
Trent Reznor used to be a crazy self-destructive drug addict but "got his head screwed back on" or something like that
Angus Young or Pete Townshend= good crazy
Quote by JD Close
Piano dick had some good parts, but should have said "As the business man slowly gets boned", would have accented the whole dick feeling of the album
Me.
Gear!
Jackson RR3 with EMGs!
B.C. Rich KKV
Yamaha F-310 Acoustic

Digitech Bad Monkey.

Peavey Valveking 112
Brann ****ing Dailor. "Shit in the shower", "take their young", "babies on spikes", "cripple chinese people"...
GG Allin.

WTF was wrong with that guy???
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: Coltrane

The apple always falls close to the tree, but the tree always falls on the power lines.
Bonzo was quite crazy when he was drunk, which was more or less alot of the time when he was on tour, read When the Giants Walked the Earth to see why..
DeVillains!
Quote by Wolfinator-x
GG Allin.

GG Allin, definetly. That guy was fecking insane.
Beau, oui, comme Bowie
Quote by FearMyLightning
Ozzy Osbourne. He bit the mother****ing head off a goddamn bat for ****s sake.

And Kenny. Don't forget Kenny.
Aldous Snow.

I know he's not real, but I feel that I'm just like him sometimes. Russell Brand is such dope.
Kevin Shields had a Chinchilla farm and would go without sleep for days and weeks whilst taking copious amounts of ecstasy and weed. He was actually crazy not just a bit wild, although he's not really a rock star. Anyway Sid Barret?
Varg Vikernes comes to mind...
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Kensai
Varg Vikernes comes to mind...
I can't believe I hadn't thought of that!!
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: Coltrane

The apple always falls close to the tree, but the tree always falls on the power lines.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
GG Allin.

I forgot about him. Isn't he the guy that would show up on stage naked and shit on the audience or something?
Quote by TheRealMcCoy24
I forgot about him. Isn't he the guy that would show up on stage naked and shit on the audience or something?

Not only that, he'd beat and sexually assault them on occasion as well.
GG was the baddest of them all. Everything we don't do for obvious reasons, he'd do.

There is a great documentary about him, it called Hated: GG Allin and the Murder Junkies
Quote by Tyson2011
d von is truly one of the pit.

Quote by 09phillt
Good God Man What's Wrong With You!?
Charles Manson.
To be vulnerable is needed most of all, if you intend to truly fall apart.

Quote by due 07
You have no idea how much I don't want to tell stories about my mother's vaginal slime on the internet.

I make music sometimes.
Quote by d von
GG was the baddest of them all. Everything we don't do for obvious reasons, he'd do.

There is a great documentary about him, it called Hated: GG Allin and the Murder Junkies

Hahaha dude Todd Phillips made that doc. by selling John Wayne Gacy paintings because GG and J.W.G were pen pals. That's awesome.
Quote by I.shower.naked
lol, Tommy Lee and Nikki Sixx?
The Rev was crazy, kind of, but not the craziest.

Agree with the Rev. Poop sandwich?

Also, Sid Vicious.
All the way from Palm Springs, just out of detox.
Show him a warm welcome, let's hear some applause
That one guy who poops on stage.

Or is that normal rock and roll?

EDIT:
GG Allin.

I forgot about him. Isn't he the guy that would show up on stage naked and shit on the audience or something
?

I guess not normal.
BLANKBLANK
Last edited by Arfey McFeeshy at Aug 14, 2011,
Craig Jones of Slipknot
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
Those guys from Asking Alexandria, there was a GW article about them. I hear they drink whisky...
you're a stone fox
GG ftw, gotta love his interview on Jerry Springer.
"Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today."
Page 1 of 2