I think it's pointless coming to a technique forum and asking for pointers when we can't see what you're doing at all.

Sounds fine though, standard bluesy-rocky stuff.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
I think it's pointless coming to a technique forum and asking for pointers when we can't see what you're doing at all.

Sounds fine though, standard bluesy-rocky stuff.

Oh is that what he sounds like? Idk because dial up takes forever to load videos.
Hi, you're better than me. Have a nice day!
moved to Recordings where it belongs
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
Belongs more in the recordings forum if there's no technique to analyze.

EDIT: ^ninja'd
Hey man, you're pretty good, and very much rockin'!
a little improvements here and there - sometimes you're out of time, or a little sloppy.
all in all, you've got very good technique, and a great feel! just need a bit more practicing.

especially loved what you did around 2:35 though
Pretty standard blues guitar I guess, not really my thing but you got it down. Pretty tight playing man.
Sorry guys I didn't mean to put it in the wrong section....I figured original recordings was for people's songs. I just wanted some pointers on my playing....
Quote by semus
Hey man, you're pretty good, and very much rockin'!
a little improvements here and there - sometimes you're out of time, or a little sloppy.
all in all, you've got very good technique, and a great feel! just need a bit more practicing.

especially loved what you did around 2:35 though

Thanks man...yeah I noticed the sloppiness after I watched some more...Definitely been what I've been working on fixing...That and trying to get a little more speed..Thanks for the constructive criticism.