Who remembers this? -> https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1153267

Since that was so fun, this one will be nounless.

(Apart from this bit to explain the rules)

The thread must contain no nouns. Nouns include the words "thread", "noun" and "word".

Personal and demonstrative pronouns are allowed, such as "I", "he/she", "it", and "this (one)" and "that (one)".

Question words holding the place of a noun are allowed, such as "what" and "who".

Proper nouns, like names and places, are not allowed.

Go!
Hahahahahahahahahah hahahaha har har har
I might do... How?
Quote by Neopowell the PUSO
Girls, stuck for a present? Get your man a remote control helicopter. Guys fucking love remote control helicopters.

Mah gear

Ibanez RG350mdx w/ SD TB-6
Ibanez RG7321 <3
Vyper 15
Ashdown EB 12-180 EVO II Combo

7>6!
Quote by McTodd
Who remembers this? -> https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1153267

Since that was so fun, this one will be nounless.

(Apart from this bit to explain the rules)

The thread must contain no nouns. Nouns include the words "thread", "noun" and "word".

Personal and demonstrative pronouns are allowed, such as "I", "he/she", "it", and "this (one)" and "that (one)".

Question words holding the place of a noun are allowed, such as "what" and "who".

Proper nouns, like names and places, are not allowed.

Go!

Using those seems like cheating. But whatever. I will probably not contribute further after this.
Not nouning is gheying.

/thread <--
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Last edited by darkstar2466 at Aug 14, 2011,
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
Quote by Ian_the_fox
You're not girly enough of a boy for me, and you're not man enough to take the top. So like, sorry bitch but you ain't mine! Sorry.
Why stop now?
Quote by willT08
Quote by HowSoonisNow
How was Confucius death metal?
You've clearly never read any Confuscius.

As I wait on the edge of the earth,
I can see the walls being torn down again
Only to be rebuilt in another name,
On a different day
Quote by blake1221
Am the only finds odd?

sex in my oral? NOW

I WANT SEX IN MY ORAL NOW
Click here to hear my BOB DYLAN (Blowing in the Wind) out right now May 2k17
Quote by D&DLover
Using those seems like cheating. But whatever. I will probably not contribute further after this.

Forbidding the above would be very hard.
Hahahahahahahahahah hahahaha har har har
I am and I live in and I love very much. Wanking is very pooing.
Gear:
Ibanez S470DXQM
Laney GH50L - Laney GS212IE
Boss GE7
MXR Wylde OD
Boss DD2
Boss CE20
Walden G570
Quote by smokeysteve22
Im not even playing but what the ****?

My sentence reads in more sensible terms as "A bullying female bullies (in the style they bully people in Buffalo, New York) the bully with no specific gender or species."

Also, ITT: I see alot of direct and indirect objects being used as if they aren't nouns, I assume there is no official policing of that but it makes me chuckle
In my heart I'm with you

every night
Quote by palm mute
My sentence reads in more sensible terms as "A bullying female bullies (in the style they bully people in Buffalo, New York) the bully with no specific gender or species."

mindfuck
i don't like being nounless. i am pro-noun.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Chicken Parmesan.
Quote by guitarxo
I had a dream about your avatar once, so yes of course.

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking