Poll Options
View poll results: What to do today?
Search the Alleyway further
38 60%
Follow up on the Larry Davies lead
25 40%
Voters: 63.
The Night:

The night was cold and lonely as Dave made his way back home from his night out, a dense blanket of fog covered the city making travel at this time a danger. He hadn't a care in the world after tonight, even risking the venture down the dark alleyways that were known for their dangers. This is where it all went wrong for Dave...

The Situation:

The fog had left the next morning, the blanket removing itself from the now warm city. The public was relieved but no one had expected the secret it had had helped cover. Police surrounded 'Pit alley', as it was known by the residents, and had found a grim scene indeed. A body lay slumped in the alley against blood and brain matter seemingly belonging to him. His shaggy hair didn't do much to cover the wound. Police Detective Hugh Gee was assigned to this case, murder was something he had become accustomed to in his line of work. Forensics had found the man's wallet, his name was Dave. They'd also brought forward all the could find at the scene of the crime, as well as the victim's phone. Hugh Gee had the feeling that this case may prove to be his most eventful yet.

The Rules:

The Pit shall play the role of Detective Hugh Gee and it is your job to get to the bottom of this case and bring justice to Dave's killer. There will be a list of evidence that you can refer to throughout the case as well as a list of any persons of interest (P.O.I). Each day you get to vote on one action to partake in to further The Pit's progress in finding the Killer. There will be no mate option at first.

The Evidence:

Victim: Killed via blunt force trauma to the right temple, estimated time of death is 3 AM
Phone: Victim's phone, the last call made was to Larry Davies at 1AM.
Alleyway: The alley appeared in disarray as if there had been a struggle.

Here's today’s options:
Last edited by FlashNinja at Aug 14, 2011,
Quote by FlashNinja

Here's today’s options:

Nice options.

But I'll play along. Seems like fun.
To be vulnerable is needed most of all, if you intend to truly fall apart.

Quote by due 07
You have no idea how much I don't want to tell stories about my mother's vaginal slime on the internet.

I make music sometimes.
It was me, sorry guys.
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
it was Prof Plum in the Library with the Fog Machine FFFSSSSSSSHHHHHHHH!!!
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by theogonia777
it was Prof Plum in the Library with the Fog Machine FFFSSSSSSSHHHHHHHH!!!

But when we caught him and said he was going to jail all he said was "k koo."

Quote by due 07
You have no idea how much I don't want to tell stories about my mother's vaginal slime on the internet.

I make music sometimes.
Quote by Gorelord666
Nice options.

But I'll play along. Seems like fun.

There should be more options down the line when you get more leads, as long as your perform well that is.
Quote by FlashNinja
There should be more options down the line when you get more leads, as long as your perform well that is.

Oh...

I second due's idea.

Quote by due 07

I make music sometimes.
Cut off OP's manhood and feed it to the goats
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by ErikLensherr

Bad Shagga.
Quote by ErikLensherr

I think a shady man will do that to Detective Hugh Gee if we explore the alley.
Find out who Larry is and why Dave called him obviously.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
search the alleyway man, if there's anything i've learned from being in the force, it's that you've never looked too much.
Click here to hear my BOB DYLAN (Blowing in the Wind) out right now May 2k17
Call that bitch first then search the alley. This is why we don't have nice things! You all either want to search or mate with something.

Quote by due 07

I make music sometimes.
Quote by Gorelord666
Call that bitch first then search the alley. This is why we don't have nice things! You all either want to search or mate with something.

You just can't find good help these days.

C'mon guys, we must find out who Larry is!
Check the alley before the evidence is tampered with. Call Larry later.
Quote by SlackerBabbath

I also have hairy butt cheeks, I once shaved a letter 'W' on each cheek, so that when I bent over it spelled WoW.

warning, some of the contents of this post may not necessarily be completely true.
Quote by due 07
You just can't find good help these days.

C'mon guys, we must find out who Larry is!

if larry was the killer, he'd know to take the guy's phone. either that, or larry's both the killer and a dumbass. either way, it's not a problem. SEARCH THE ALLEYWAY
Click here to hear my BOB DYLAN (Blowing in the Wind) out right now May 2k17
Where's part 2? I ate dinner hours ago!
Last edited by haven222 at Aug 15, 2011,
Surely we can search the alleyway and talk to Mr Davies?

Also, I don't think it normally takes forensics to find a guys wallet.
I voted for Search the Alleyway. Just because.
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: Chick Corea, Yes, Genesis, Jethro Tull

It is I, the mighty shitkicker, as prophesied by JustRooster. Obey me.
Search the alleyway. Might as well considering we're already in the goddamn alleyway.
I want to read your essays and blogs of the artistic nature!

Art evokes the mystery without which the world would not exist.

- Rene Magritte
old man withers the guy who owns the haunted amusement park
Quote by Night
wtf is a selfie? is that like, touching yourself or something?
Time to break out my Cole Phelps powers
██████████████████████████████
I'll update this tommorow guys, wasn't sure if the interest stuck around after last night.
Investigate the Alleyway. Crime Scene before a possible lead. We KNOW something happened in the Alley, but the call may have been a coincidence.
My signature lacks content. It is, however, blue.
Quote by MAC2322
Investigate the Alleyway. Crime Scene before a possible lead. We KNOW something happened in the Alley, but the call may have been a coincidence.

Mistake #1: We don't know anything yet. We can speculate, but for all we know, it could have been set up so that we would believe that.

But yes, investigating the alleyway is the thing to do.
Quote by Butt Rayge
Pretty sure Jesus was decaffeinated.

I'm just a hedonist without happiness
Quote by doomded
Mistake #1: We don't know anything yet. We can speculate, but for all we know, it could have been set up so that we would believe that.

But yes, investigating the alleyway is the thing to do.

We know something happened in the Alley because that's where we found him. Whether that is because he was killed there or because he was taken there, we will find evidence almost certainly either way.
My signature lacks content. It is, however, blue.
Quote by Butt Rayge
Surely we can search the alleyway and talk to Mr Davies?

Yeah, I'm sure there's more than one detective available, and if not we could just get some uniforms to interview the last known contact.
The call can be followed up on later. The alley's right there, and it can't be searched too thoroughly. Once we're done with the alley we can find out who the hell Larry is.
When some stranger on the internet says it is so, it must be so.