Page 1 of 3
If something can't come to exist out of nothing, and everything around us exists, does it mean that there has always been existence (no beginning of existence ever, it has ALWAYS been here), or is it something we cannot possibly understand

lol i like asking silly questions :P
You also like doing drugs don't you?
To be vulnerable is needed most of all, if you intend to truly fall apart.

Quote by due 07
You have no idea how much I don't want to tell stories about my mother's vaginal slime on the internet.

I make music sometimes.
The only thing that existed before was Him, and His Noodley Appendage.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
"Nothing" implies no potential. So, yes, something has always been there. Probably something very nonspecific like a state of chaos rather than a deity.
Ever heard of the big bang theory?
MY GEAR:
PRS SE Custom 24
Jackson DKA7
Gibson Explorer
MESA/Boogie Express 5:25
BOSS GT-100

BOSS TU-2
Dunlop Cry Baby Classic
BOSS NS-2
VOX Joe Satriani Ice 9 OD Pedal
VOX Joe Satriani Time Machine Delay Pedal
Ernie Ball Strings
V Picks
It's more or less something nobody will fully understand. There is no viable proof for an existence of a "God" or for the big bang, or for some crazy state of chaos. Everything is a paradox of itself. We're just meant to experience life, and not understand it.
I think, because I am.

EDIT: On topic - Kaley Cuoco
Last edited by conor-figgy at Aug 14, 2011,
God can create existence, and god created us all, god has made everyone on this planet prosper, and god created pain and hurts people because they always deserve it.
he is likely working on a new planet as we speak, to help us prosper more, and im going to heaven because i am pure
Sell and Promote your music TuneHub!

wy is yer mad at muy gramhar fer?

Quote by jimmyled
jimmybanks youre a genius.

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper
jimmybanks youre a genius

GO SENS GO
Quote by conor-figgy
I think, because I am.

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by JimmyBanks6
God can create existence, and god created us all, god has made everyone on this planet prosper, and god created pain and hurts people because they always deserve it.
he is likely working on a new planet as we speak, to help us prosper more, and im going to heaven because i am pure

Herp,herp,derp,derpie doo.
Quote by Ian_the_fox
You're not girly enough of a boy for me, and you're not man enough to take the top. So like, sorry bitch but you ain't mine! Sorry.
Quote by Ibarshall_X
If something can't come to exist out of nothing, and everything around us exists, does it mean that there has always been existence (no beginning of existence ever, it has ALWAYS been here), or is it something we cannot possibly understand

lol i like asking silly questions :P

Something can exist out of nothing. Quantum fluctuations ftmfw.

If you're really interested, watch "a universe out of nothing" by Lawrence Krauss. It is on YouTube.
Quote by guitarxo
I had a dream about your avatar once, so yes of course.

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

If a tree falls in the woods and no hears it, does the sound exist?

Or not?
A penny for my thoughts?

A bargain I say!

I'll give you a dollar

Take them all away...
Quote by borntorock2112
If a tree falls in the woods and no hears it, does the sound exist?

Or not?

The sound doesnt exist because god created the earth for humans, and if theres no human to interpret it, then theres no reason for him to create the sound

Quote by jimmyled

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper

GO SENS GO
Quote by JimmyBanks6
The sound doesnt exist because god created the earth for humans, and if theres no human to interpret it, then theres no reason for him to create the sound

Hahahahahahahahahahahahhahahaha xDd
Quote by fearofthemark
Something can exist out of nothing. Quantum fluctuations ftmfw.

If you're really interested, watch "a universe out of nothing" by Lawrence Krauss. It is on YouTube.

I'm definetly interested yes.
Quote by JimmyBanks6

That really should be "But when I do herp, I derp.

Saying he doesn't always, he should specify that when he does, he also derps.
Quote by Fat Lard

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
I don't understand why anyone thinks they can actually answer this question.
Catch me,
heal me,
Lift me back up to the Sun
I choose to live
Quote by Firenze

looks like somebody hasn't found God
Quote by Firenze

One might go further and say, why does anyone bother asking it?
It's natural to wonder about such questions. It's difficult to accept the lack of answers.
Catch me,
heal me,
I choose to live
Quote by severed-metal

Everyone is naturally interested in getting closer to our creator, since he wired us to know his existence is here, i can feel him every day, and you will too with a little practice, TS is almost there, he will go to heaven.

Quote by jimmyled

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper

GO SENS GO
Quote by severed-metal

Or even further, and ask : Why?
A penny for my thoughts?

A bargain I say!

I'll give you a dollar

Take them all away...
Quote by Firenze
It's natural to wonder about such questions. It's difficult to accept the lack of answers.

Nah.

Quote by JimmyBanks6
Everyone is naturally interested in getting closer to our creator, since he wired us to know his existence is here, i can feel him every day, and you will too with a little practice, TS is almost there, he will go to heaven.

Natural by your accord, mind you. TS is taking the short bus up to hell, yes.
don't get what the "nah" refers to.
Catch me,
heal me,
I choose to live
Quote by severed-metal
Nah.

Natural by your accord, mind you. TS is taking the short bus up to hell, yes.

Natural by any person with a brain that hasnt been destroyed by satan and his minions, since he is getting closer to god he will more likely go to heaven than you, you demon.

Quote by jimmyled

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper

GO SENS GO
TS you're not supposed to ask that kind of questions.
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
Quote by damian_91
TS you're not supposed to ask that kind of questions.

why? because society says he's not? TS doesn't play by society's rules. he is a free-spirited individual who asks the tough questions others would not dare to ask because society tells them not to. TS doesn't even care. he's a cool guy like that and he doesn't afraid of anything!
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by JimmyBanks6
Natural by any person with a brain that hasnt been destroyed by satan and his minions, since he is getting closer to god he will more likely go to heaven than you, you demon.

Well, to be fair, I am part of the antichrist alignment of evil.

Quote by Firenze
don't get what the "nah" refers to.

Difficulty depends on the person.
Quote by JimmyBanks6
i can feel it every day, and you will too with a little practice, TS is almost there, he will know the force.

Fixed
Quote by Fat Lard

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Page 1 of 3