I am looking at buying a B52 AT212 and just looking for thoughts on these amps. I play mostly metal...Metallica, Megadeth, Machine Head, Ozzy, etc.. I have found one used online for a good price but I don't have any dealers close buy here in East TN to play one myself. So any experience and thoughts would be helpful. I think it would have to be a step up from my Haze w/Metal Muff.
Jackson DK2M w/ EMG 81/60
Ibanez ARZ 800 w/EMG 81/60
B52 AT-100
Marshall 4x12 cab
BBE Sonic Stomp
Boss DD7 Delay
Boss NS2
MXR 10 Band EQ
Polytune
I have the 112 version and it will nail Metallica, Megadeth, and Ozzy. I've never heard Machine Head but I assume they are similar. Expect to replace the tubes within the first 6 months, mine gave out in 3-4. Just the cheap tubes that they put in cheap tube amps, other than that no problems.
Better, Faster, Stronger

Kansas City Chiefs

Kansas State Wildcats
Quote by airbrendie
Hey guys in the last 3 weeks I ****ed all the girls in this picture, what do you think?

I really like the B52 AT series (especially for the price). I've only played the head version. They have had some quality issues but I think that is a risk you take on a low cost tube amp. I'd go for it. Play it first obviously. If it crackles or doesn't sound loud enough you may want to second guess it.

Edit: otherwise, do this:

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1387138

and I got a used Vypyr 60 at Guitar Center for $315
bump
Jackson DK2M w/ EMG 81/60
Ibanez ARZ 800 w/EMG 81/60
B52 AT-100
Marshall 4x12 cab
BBE Sonic Stomp
Boss DD7 Delay
Boss NS2
MXR 10 Band EQ