Coeus the Boxing Titan, a Psychedelic Electrorock Project from northern Minnesota!

I've been songwriting for many a year, and only recently started singing and getting enough confidence to publish. I know what you're thinking. "Psychedelic Electrorock? Pfft! What a pretentious dick!" But baby, we don't need to go THAT far... do we? Huh? Maybe I can give you a little back rub while we both listen to my stuff... a SEDUCTIVE one...

My hitting on an entire forum aside, please tell me what you think! As long as it's not negative. Oh god please don't let it be negative. PLEASE! (Also, UG, I love you.)
I listened to "Like Vegas". Its very original. I feel like its a darker MGMT. I like it but it could be mixed better. The vocals are not loud enough. Also the first rhythm runs a little too long for my taste but i have music A.D.D.
this is... actually good

I might even listen to it eventually/someday

EDIT: MIX THE VOCALS DOWN PLEASE, it reaks of skinny jeans and bleeding wrists

the instrumentals are ****ing sick though
Last edited by Jawlytomtom at Aug 15, 2011,
Thanks for the feedback guys!

I listened to "Like Vegas". Its very original. I feel like its a darker MGMT. I like it but it could be mixed better.

Thank you, and I agree with you on the mixing! I'm new at mixing vocals and it's frustrating as hell so far, but hey, time brings good things!

The melody lines on My Asylum are super trippy. And I like the effects you put on, edgy but not harsh on the ears.

Will do, good sir, and thanks!

EDIT: MIX THE VOCALS DOWN PLEASE, it reaks of skinny jeans and bleeding wrists

lol these jeans is regular fit! I'll get better - glad you liked the instrumentals.