Anyone got any good tricks or products that do so. None of the scratches i'm talking about ar big or deep but there on black guitars so i find them noticable and annoying. I hear nailpolish works well for the biggers ones but i also hear there are polishes and stuff so plz whatever it is through it at me. And also is there any way of lessoning the finger prints/ hand oils on your guitar. I really love black guitars but i hate how they insist in showing everything :S Thanks again
Well you cant technically remove the scratch, As the scratch is where the finish was gouged out slightly.
You can however make them less noticable.
it depends how glossy black your guitar is, if its really shiny and glossy then nailpolish will be really obvious.

I think really you just need to come to terms with the fact your guitars are going to get scratched and move on. or go to the other extreme and be one of those people that babies their guitars to the point of ridiculousness.

as for finger prints / oils. dont sweat so much / wash your hands better
deal with it. not to be an ass, but thats the name of the game. you play gear, gear gets used, gear gets worn (to some degree).

by all means take care of your gear as good as you can, but accept that fact that its going to be used.

look at 90% of signed guitarists and tell me if they have signs of wear on their gear.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
Yes you can remove scratches by polishing them out, with a buffer as long as you take your time and not stay to long on one spot otherwise it´ll get hot and melt the paint and make it look worse or you can get a bottle of (planet waves restore) which works really well on light scratches. You can also use this on cd´s and dvd´s that dont want to play anymore to remove scratches, it works great.
Quote by sstony
Yes you can remove scratches by polishing them out, with a buffer as long as you take your time and not stay to long on one spot otherwise it´ll get hot and melt the paint and make it look worse or you can get a bottle of (planet waves restore) which works really well on light scratches. You can also use this on cd´s and dvd´s that dont want to play anymore to remove scratches, it works great.

This, but agreed with the others. It's inevitable that your guitar will get scratched and beat up. If you don't want it to, just hang it on the wall and look at it.
E-peen:
Rhodes Gemini
Fryette Ultra Lead
Peavey 6505
THD Flexi 50

Gibson R0 Prototype
EBMM JP13 Rosewood
Fender CS Mary Kaye

WTLT

(512) Audio Engineering - Custom Pedal Builds, Mods and Repairs
If the scratch is deep.....:

*have a moment of silence*

*move forward with life*
"Well, yeah, sometimes I get a little too creative."
~Bruce Dickinson~

-------------------------
"Various equipments"
Quote by Lespauljames
i own 2 gigbags. have 4 gigging guitars. i had to double up two in a bag. to stop theiving eyes. i placed a towel between them. but bam. les paul , new ish ( to me) nice tasty scratches all over the back ah well. gear is as gear does.

scuff the area and call it buckle rash, simple solution
1978 Peavey T-40 -> Ampeg Micro-VR - > Ampeg SVT210AV + Ampeg SVT-15E
C Dmaj7 that gives character but not to a guitar like mine :S But im gonna order some stuff thats suppose to help but will c if not oh well
I used one of those little black gloss paint pots my dad had for painting airfix models on a couple of dents my old jackson jdr-94 had when I got it when I was a kid. That worked perfectly.