Poll: what does thrusty do nexT?
Poll Options
View poll results: what does thrusty do nexT?
explore
25 11%
grow limb
158 71%
grow strength
13 6%
grow intel
25 11%
Voters: 221.
Page 1 of 3
Ok heres how it works. This is our creature We will call him "yellow" for lack of a better name yet.

It is a single cell organism right now but each day I will post a poll and everyone votes on what the creature does next. It can evolve or use its environment around it to do whatever you guys can think up. The creature will also Come in contact with other creatures (sometimes these creatures will be from other forums. How those creatures react to our yellow creature will be decided by the other forum its from) and how our creature will react to it will be decided by you guys by "vote". and updated by me every day.
You will have the following options when you encounter a creature.
Try to fight it ( if it doesnt defend it will lose a limb.. if it defends it does nothing.)
Try to defend against it ( any attacks it launches do nothing )
Try to eat it (will only work if it has 0 limbs)
Try to communicate with it ( can attempt to send a message to other creature)
Try to Mate with it ( can attempt to produce offspring with creature. wont work if rival creature attacks trys to eat you or defends)
Try to Run
you will also have the following options every day
You can also choose to
Try to Evolve a limb (gains perks)
Try to Evolve intelligence (Intelligence +1 gives your creature more information about the world around it and any rival creatures it encounters for each point it has)
Try to Evolve Size/Strength (strength +1 Damages 1 limb for every point it has in strength per attack)
Try to explore (Random encounter will be RNG'd)

But be careful cause if there are other creatures around that decide to attack while your not defending or attacking your creature will be negatively effected. (getting attacked or eaten without defending vrs a monster will result in loss of limbs If your creature ever loses all its limbs it can be killed by an attack and eaten.)

Day 1. Creature name = yellow
Strength 0
Intelligence 0
limbs 0
So our little yellow blob of primordial goo was just sitting around doing goo stuff when he noticed he wasnt alone.

how does our yellow creature react to the red creature?

day2
The red creature has decided to use its turn and try to evolve a limb. oblivious to the lustful squiggles of its neighborly blob.

After alot of strange noises our creature has merged with the red creature unfortunately for the red cell it was too busy evolving limbs to put up a fight.
yellow creature now looks like this

Day 3
Strength 0
Intelligence 0
limbs1
So our little blob has a limb now. And its been sexually satisfied. But if it doesnt eat something soon IT MIGHT DIE.

day 4
So our creature decided to explore. Its not so good at moving because it doesnt have any legs yet but after doing barrel rolls for a good 12 hours it managed to move like 10 inches away. wich is like the other side of the world in blob distance. It noticed a funny looking blob that it had never seen before standing around. It had to figure out how it was gonna react to this strange creature. The unknown blob looks somewhat dangerous perhaps our little blob should proceed with caution.

What will our blob do?

day5
So thrusty strikes again. Man He sure is lucky. He needs to stop mating with his food every time otherwise hes gonna be a pretty sickly looking blob soon.

Day5.2
Upgrade +1 strength

day 6
Upgrade +1 Intel. It looks mad. Maybe its mad cause its got no arms.

Rival Creatures
Green creature
http://scum.forumgoo.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=209
Blue creature
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=252471
Pink creature
http://www.iron-edge.co.uk/index.php?topic=6456.0

Other Creatures
http://scum.forumgoo.com/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=175

Last edited by Coagulation at Aug 15, 2011,
Quote by ErikLensherr
Don't belittle it like that, your mom produces top quality stuff.

C4C
[thread="1339859"]Hammerhead[/thread]
[thread="1341152"]Anglerfish[/thread]

VOTE
Thrustor: 2012
He's in desperate need of limbs. As he is, I can only imagine him waddling like a penguin, which makes him seem less awesome.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
Last edited by whalepudding at Aug 14, 2011,
Quote by Lost Dog
rise against fan

Quote by Andrea55
My favorite anteater.

Quote by trueamerican
Not only do you have good taste in music, but you have good taste in politics
LET'S GIVE THIS BADASS MOTHER****ER THRUSTY LIMBS SO HE CAN ROCK ****IN HARD AND BEAT EVERY OTHER BLOB-BITCH WITH HIS MASSIVE DICK

Quote by ErikLensherr

C4C

VOTE
Thrusty needs arms as much as warrior needs food... badly.
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy

Quote by ErikLensherr

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
I think we shoulda had arms a long time ago. Ive voted for limbs everytime
Gear:

Gibson SG Special
Fender MIM Standard Strat (SSS)
Squire Bullet Strat
Marshall 6100LM
Vox DA5
Boss DD-7 Digital Delay
Doesn't he still need food though? As far as I can see he hasn't eaten anything in his entire existence...
Quote by Nietsche
Don't drive. Stay in doors in a padded sterilised germ free room with a strait jacket eating vitamin pills at the appropriate intervals

http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/ipayformusic

Quote by cptcomet
Weird Kid: Do you play by ear?

Me: No, I play by hand.
Scumblog swims in a pile of his own filth

THRUSTY'S HEAD IS ON FIRE
Quote by ErikLensherr

C4C

VOTE
Last edited by vicarious46 at Aug 15, 2011,
Scumblob has little swamp blobs nesting on it. theres one swinging from a vine. lol.. YOU CANT MAKE THIS SHIT UP.
Quote by ironmaiden_98
Doesn't he still need food though? As far as I can see he hasn't eaten anything in his entire existence...

Yes.. That could be a problem soon.
Quote by due 07
Scumblob after day five is far superior to the mess you guys have created.

Oh yeah, I remember him.
Quote by Coagulation
Yes.. That could be a problem soon.

Give us something to eat.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Scumblob looks like the crap i just took...only with green accents. Be not afraid, Thrusty the Infinitely Merciless.

Limbs, bitches!
"Social correctness has traditionally had nothing whatever to do with reason, logic, or physics. In fact, in England it is generally considered socially incorrect to know stuff or think about things."
-Douglas Adams
i personally think it should explore..... thinking logically intel would cause it to become like TL's blob/apocalypse bringer. strength would make it become larger... growing a limb is self explanatory. i would say explore or grow a limb, then explore or grow a limb (whatever hasnt been done) then continue with intel cause theoretically exploring and limb growth would expand its ability, and then with intel it would simply become more advanced in what it knows.

so basically: explore/grow limb, whichever wasnt used, then intel.
rise against fan

Quote by Andrea55
My favorite anteater.

Quote by trueamerican
Not only do you have good taste in music, but you have good taste in politics
Limbs, he needs them
Sail upon the open skies
Last edited by angusfan16 at Aug 15, 2011,
Also what's up with Pink blob? It hasn't done anything and is still on day 2...?
Quote by Nietsche
Don't drive. Stay in doors in a padded sterilised germ free room with a strait jacket eating vitamin pills at the appropriate intervals

http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/ipayformusic

Quote by cptcomet
Weird Kid: Do you play by ear?

Me: No, I play by hand.
get limbs, then explore, then intel
MM Stingray
MIA P Bass
MIM Jazz Bass
GK 700RB-II Head
GK 410SBX Cab
Sansamp 3 Ch. DI
Crybaby Bass Wah
Bass Big Muff
DD3 Delay

MIA Strat
Nashville Tele
Martin 00015M
Hot Rod Deluxe
Big Muff
DS1
Hendrix Crybaby Wah
Quote by ironmaiden_98
Also what's up with Pink blob? It hasn't done anything and is still on day 2...?

They are all too busy trying to recruit for Firelands.

Been there, done that. /flex

KLH & KGB
11/28/09
It needs food. So again, I say explore.
OR go more intel and hope it becomes clever enough to not even need food...
RIP Gooze

cats
Quote by due 07
Scumblob after day five is far superior to the mess you guys have created.

I don't think anyone here actually understands whats going on.
Quote by mulefish
It needs food. So again, I say explore.
OR go more intel and hope it becomes clever enough to not even need food...

I think we should get intel so it can photosynthesize.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by BladeSlinger
I think we should get intel so it can photosynthesize.

Because plants developed photosynthesis using their brains.
Quote by Butt Rayge
Because plants developed photosynthesis using their brains.

Yes.
Quote by Fat Lard

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
After we explore, we need more strength. Cthulhu is all intel, so we should try getting some muscle. Or maybe a ton of limbs. They're smart Starcrafters, we have a bunch of flailing appendages to play guitar.
Quote by Fat Lard

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
I think we should get these limbs then explore. After that we should rotate strength and explore or strength strength explore and then maybe add another set so it's like....
Bass is my life.
Green sent a HITSQUAD of SWAMPBLOBS after BLUE Cause they was dissin so much shit. They are now campaigning for an ORGY.
After we get our fancy arms, and stop this ghandi bullshit and eat another blob, we need to grow some wings.
Quote by guitarxo
I had a dream about your avatar once, so yes of course.

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

Page 1 of 3