Well Pit, I start my Senior year of High school tomorrow. I have not done any of the piles of homework assigned over summer and have to pull an all nighter because of it. Thats only AP Gov, I still have AP bio and AP Eng work but that's not due on the first day. I also almost failed my history class last year and the teacher for this year made me sign a goddamn contract.

I could have avoided this if I was less of a dumbass.

How about the rest of you guys?
Stay on the Pit = no work done

Get off the Pit = all work done
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Quote by mulefish
How is this an adbot?

That sounds like something an adbot would say

Quote by slash_GNR666
Stay on the Pit = no work done

Get off the Pit = all work done

I'm only on here between paragraphs >.>
lol wut who gets homework over the summer if my school did that i'd fuckin switch right away.
What the **** has happened since I graduated high school??? We NEVER got homework over the summer!
When HS summer homework is your biggest problem in life...get ready for the next few years.
Dead soldier! Go now to Valhalla!
Quote by Weaponized
Well Pit, I start my Senior year of High school tomorrow. I have not done any of the piles of homework assigned over summer and have to pull an all nighter because of it. Thats only AP Gov, I still have AP bio and AP Eng work but that's not due on the first day. I also almost failed my history class last year and the teacher for this year made me sign a goddamn contract.

I could have avoided this if I was less of a dumbass.

How about the rest of you guys?

Poor bastard. But I am in limbo stuck in a house with my mom hating me for wanting to move out, and not yet enrolled in a school for the year. I'd switch with you.
What the hell is summer homework? Oh well, at least high school is easy as shit anyway.
Quote by SeveralSpecies
What the **** has happened since I graduated high school??? We NEVER got homework over the summer!

Quote by Doppelgänger
lol wut who gets homework over the summer if my school did that i'd fuckin switch right away.

I think it's because I take Honors classes, did you guys? I'm getting college credit for like half my classes.

Quote by Gman400
When HS summer homework is your biggest problem in life...get ready for the next few years.

It gets worse than this?

Quote by WinterEagle5
Poor bastard. But I am in limbo stuck in a house with my mom hating me for wanting to move out, and not yet enrolled in a school for the year. I'd switch with you.

Blah just take the year off and live with your mom for another year. Get a job and no worries about cash next year.

Well, that's what one of my friends did, it seemed to work for him.
Tuesday I start my senior year of high school. I'm actually excited. Why? I get to come in at about 9 everyday because I don't have a first period. I have to take three classes, and then I get to leave at noon and go to work.

Feels good man.

Moral of the story? Get your shit done for the first three years of high school and don't take AP classes your senior year.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
Yeah, AP here has no work outside of school.

Quote by JayT44
Tuesday I start my senior year of high school. I'm actually excited. Why? I get to come in at about 9 everyday because I don't have a first period. I have to take three classes, and then I get to leave at noon and go to work.

Feels good man.

Moral of the story? Get your shit done for the first three years of high school and don't take AP classes your senior year.

Sounds like my senior year minus the work bit.
Last edited by Avedas at Aug 15, 2011,
Thursday I start my senior year of highschool, it is going to be exactly like the other three. Shit.
Quote by JayT44

Class of 2012 !

And you're so lucky, my school district decided all senors have to have the same amount of periods as everyone else
Class of 2011 all up in this bitch! haha!

I only took 1 AP class my last year, it turned out to be the class I did worst in cause of the amount of homework and shit that I couldn't be arsed to do. You should have just taken easy shit your last year, thats how it's supposed to be.
[img]http://cdn.gs.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/v.gif[/img]
Quote by Weaponized
I think it's because I take Honors classes, did you guys? I'm getting college credit for like half my classes.

I took a bunch of AP classes. Weird.
Quote by genghisgandhi
You forgot the little squiggly line over the n bro.

Quote by JAHellraiser
Class of 2011 all up in this bitch! haha!

I only took 1 AP class my last year, it turned out to be the class I did worst in cause of the amount of homework and shit that I couldn't be arsed to do. You should have just taken easy shit your last year, thats how it's supposed to be.

I need to get a huge scholarship or else I cant go to college. I figured doing well in AP would impress some people >.>

Quote by SeveralSpecies
I took a bunch of AP classes. Weird.

I guess its a teacher thing.
Quote by SeveralSpecies

I dunno either.
The honors classes thing.
Shit, I worked during the summer.
Last semester of my senior year, I went to school half day, then work the rest.
I don't know about now, but back then you could get credit for working after school.
I rebuilt VW engines and played with welding torches all day.
Quote by genghisgandhi
You forgot the little squiggly line over the n bro.

daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
I'm going into my senior year in two or so weeks and I didn't get any homework over the summer. That's ridiculous.
I think its bizarre you guys never had summer homework. I'm pretty sure I've had it since Freshman year.

By the way, has anyone here read Supreme Conflict: The Inside Story of the Struggle for Control of the United States Supreme Court ? I was supposed to read it I guess
I screw myself over on the daily
it needs more cowbell!

Member #5 of UG's gain \/\/hores

Quote by lobster624
"are you an angel because i have an erection."
Our AP and Honors classes got homework over the summer. Assloads of it too. It sucked and to date I have gotten no college credit for any of it.
"Social correctness has traditionally had nothing whatever to do with reason, logic, or physics. In fact, in England it is generally considered socially incorrect to know stuff or think about things."
-Douglas Adams
I never had to do any summer homework except read an assigned book for AP and pre-AP English and I took over a dozen AP classes, including 5 my senior year. Only had to go to school for 5 hours senior year too. No work except on weekends. Now I'm taking 18 hours of classes a semester with my Integral Calc lab at 8 in the morning and Masterpieces of World Lit class from 7-9:45 at night on the same day. I miss high school.
E-peen:
Rhodes Gemini
Fryette Ultra Lead
Peavey 6505
THD Flexi 50

Gibson R0 Prototype
EBMM JP13 Rosewood
Fender CS Mary Kaye

WTLT

(512) Audio Engineering - Custom Pedal Builds, Mods and Repairs
I kinda ruined my senior year by taking AP Bio with a teacher who made us learn things that weren't on the AP exam. But college is super easy now and I don't really need to go to half of my lectures so I guess that was a good thing
cat
Last edited by guitarxo at Aug 15, 2011,