Hi everyone,
I am looking for a more capable person than myself to tab this one for me. I am willing to pay for their time through paypal as I realize that your time is valuable. I would like for it to be done on Guitar Pro if possible. I would like for both Rodrigo's and Gabriela's part (guitar duo who performed the song). I would really like to learn how to play this for a loved one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nNCOB-7jnck

Please reply or PM me.

Thanks for your time
why would you want someone to tab it. there is more than one guitar in it (unless you have a looper). if your paying someone to tab it, and they give you something not acurite. you would still have to pay them because they put their time into it. thats just my cup of tea on this thread.
Internet trolls are like sap in trees. sticky and annoying, but good on pancakes.
Hey thanks for your response. For now I'm planning to learn the lead guitar bit (Rodrigo) and pass the rhythm bit to my friend.

I do realize that what I get may not be entirely accurate but I am willing to pay for their time. I hope to work out the details with that person prior to them spending time on it.
Hey man, I've started trying to figure it out. I did the first 30 seconds or so today in about 20 minutes, and I'll keep working on it to the best of my ability
I've done the first 40 seconds. I then listened to the rest of the song (something I should have done before starting really), and realised that I don't think I'm advanced enough to figure it out. I'll attach the first 40 seconds, and I'll see if I can do any more, but I don't know if I will.
Attachments:
Angry and Dead Again.gp5
Last edited by guitar ben94 at Aug 23, 2011,
Quote by guitar ben94
I've done the first 40 seconds. I then listened to the rest of the song (something I should have done before starting really), and realised that I don't think I'm advanced enough to figure it out. I'll attach the first 40 seconds, and I'll see if I can do any more, but I don't know if I will.

Yes!!! That sounds amazing! Thanks a lot! I wish I had your talent. I only started about 9 months ago. If the rest if too difficult or too much work that's cool. Thanks so much for the first part!
Hey, I worked on it some more and I've got the first 2:45 done, with some parts that I'm not 100% sure on, such as the harmony that starts at about 1:25, but other that than I think it's pretty accurate. I'll keep adding more. Some stuff after 2:45 I have figured out, just haven't tabbed it yet. Hope you like it
Attachments:
Angry and Dead Again.gp5
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whoa!!!

That is awesome! How did you do this so quickly?? You obviously did all by ear but how? How long have you been playing? How long did this take you? You even threw in the strings! This is *way* more than I expected! I actually rushed how from work to start learning it and it's amazing to hear this come from my guitar albeit slowly.
Haha. I'm glad you like it! I've been playing for about 2 and a half years. Took me like 4 hours or something to do. And I did it pretty quickly because of that sheet music. I worked out the rhythm from it which got me started, and lead was pretty easy to figure out. The rest is the harder part of the song, so it might take me a bit longer. For how I figured it out, just found that it was in D standard, then found of the scale that was used, and played around on my guitar for the right notes. Unfortunately, I think that this is about all I can do. The rest of it has chords in the background and I'm rather bad at figuring out chords. I'll see what I can do, but I wouldn't get your hopes up.
Last edited by guitar ben94 at Aug 25, 2011,
Thanks so miuch man!! I am getting a hang of this (I think). It looks like the the drop D tuning was key. It sounds pretty sick! Cheers.
Just in case you've read it wrong, I tabbed it to D standard. If you would prefer to play it in Drop D, then you could, but you'll have to adjust the tab to that tuning :-)