Page 1 of 2
there was a frasier thread in 2007 when i searched, but if i bump that i won't get any new discussion flowing whatsoever

Click here to hear my BOB DYLAN (Blowing in the Wind) out right now May 2k17
Frasier is the best comedy sitcom there has ever been. Unfortunately I grew up watching Friends before moving onto Frasier but I realised that a lot of ideas from Friends were really stolen off of Frasier. Great series. Favourite character will always be Niles. I really wanted Roz and Frasier to be together. Sad ending actually - Frasier didn't get anywhere at all - just the same life and nothing progressed.

Not that it matters but I know that Niles, Bulldog and the radio cooking guy are gay in real life and I know that Frasier in real life has been divorced many times already.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Last edited by Harmonius at Aug 15, 2011,
Totally would've done Niles Daphne if the chance arose.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by Harmonius
Fraiser is the best comedy sitcom there has ever been. Unfortunately I grew up watching Friends before moving onto Frasier but I realised that a lot of ideas from Friends were really stolen off of Frasier.

Great series. Favourite character will always be Niles.

yeah, exactly this. i only started watching frasier at 7am before i went to high school two years ago, now i'm finding myself watching it over and over.

favorite character is probably niles too. although they're all amazing.

plus, you were the one that made the 2007 thread sorry, if i bumped that, there'd be no new discussion whatsoever.
Quote by laid-to-waste
yeah, exactly this. i only started watching frasier at 7am before i went to high school two years ago, now i'm finding myself watching it over and over.

favorite character is probably niles too. although they're all amazing.

plus, you were the one that made the 2007 thread sorry, if i bumped that, there'd be no new discussion whatsoever.

Oh really?

EDIT: Damn...2007. I've been here for 7 years...God...
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Quote by Weaponized

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by Jawlytomtom
This is a bad show

I don't necessarily think it's a bad show at all. It's bad if you watch one random episode because you won't really understand the character personalities. It's really a sitcom that you've got to watch through the beginning right to the end. Only then can you really appreciate what it's about. What's great about this sitcome is the irony that most people don't think about -

It's a psychiatrist who helps people with their problems (ridiculous ones) but in reality it's him that faces the most disappointment and how he tries to overcome it is the thing that makes the show. I've seen every single episode - I actually downloaded the whole thing so I watched series after series whilst I was still at University so it became a great way to take a break from exams in the middle of the night. Fraiser brings me a lot of memories of all niters actually which is why it was really important to me when I was half way through to losing my mind.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

I appreciate the crap out of Frasier, along with Friends it's probably one of my favourite sitcoms.

I too think Niles is a boss.

Didn't know he and Bulldog were gay in real life though!
Quote by Harmonius
I don't necessarily think it's a bad show at all. It's bad if you watch one random episode because you won't really understand the character personalities. It's really a sitcom that you've got to watch through the beginning right to the end. Only then can you really appreciate what it's about. What's great about this sitcome is the irony that most people don't think about -

It's a psychiatrist who helps people with their problems (ridiculous ones) but in reality it's him that faces the most disappointment and how he tries to overcome it is the thing that makes the show.

yeah, it's not like friends or scrubs. watching it all the way through really helps, the characters need growing.

also, if you're into psychology like me, it's a MASSIVE bonus.
Fraiser used to start just when I left to school

But now I'm a lazy bum this summer I can watch it everyday!
Quote by Punk_Ninja
I appreciate the crap out of Frasier, along with Friends it's probably one of my favourite sitcoms.

I too think Niles is a boss.

Didn't know he and Bulldog were gay in real life though!

Did you also know that Martin Crane was born in the UK but left for America as a young man. He doesn't have an English accent at all.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Quote by Harmonius
Did you also know that Martin Crane was born in the UK but left for America as a young man. He doesn't have an English accent at all.

did you know Lisa Kudrow was auditioning to play Roz with the actress that actually plays Roz?
Quote by laid-to-waste
did you know Lisa Kudrow was auditioning to play Roz with the actress that actually plays Roz?

That sounds vaguely familiar, yes.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Daphne is a fox.

One of the very, very few american sitcoms I can enjoy. I can't even tolerate most of them.

It's not all bad jokes about marriage, dicks and farts like most of them are.
Quote by Butt Rayge
Daphne is a fox.

One of the very, very few american sitcoms I can enjoy. I can't even tolerate most of them.

yeah, exactly.

also, frasier is pro-freud
We watched some episodes in Psychology. I liked the Oedipus episode.
To be vulnerable is needed most of all, if you intend to truly fall apart.

Quote by due 07
You have no idea how much I don't want to tell stories about my mother's vaginal slime on the internet.

I make music sometimes.
Quote by Harmonius

It's a psychiatrist who helps people with their problems (ridiculous ones) but in reality it's him that faces the most disappointment and how he tries to overcome it is the thing that makes the show. I've seen every single episode - I actually downloaded the whole thing so I watched series after series whilst I was still at University so it became a great way to take a break from exams in the middle of the night. Fraiser brings me a lot of memories of all niters actually which is why it was really important to me
when I was half way through to losing my mind.

Go on...
Quote by Jawlytomtom
Go on...

Whilst at Law School my study pattern was crazy due to the pressures of the finals. I would literally be in the basement of my Law School with 2 of my friends (we have a very large basement that's used as a lounging area which is almost always empty) studying from 9am through till 1am in the morning (it was a 24-hour place). At times we'd have breaks and go out for quick meals and head straight back to the basement to continue studying. During periods where we couldn't do anyway more, the three of us would just watch Frasier on my laptop. I had just befun downloading the first series and we watched the entire series in the space of around 2 months of being in that basement.

The basement of my law school, the silence, the hum of the industrial pipes on top, the lights and the general atmosphere alone was enough to really make us crazy. Frasier was something that put our minds at ease when we really needed it and that's probably why the show means more to me than other shows. It was just great listening to someone else have problems despite it being fictional but we could always relate to what was going on in the programs and we had enough problems ourselves.

This is the place where we watched Frasier. This is our basement which we were in for around 2 months. We were in there for so long, people called us the Basement Guys and we'd have trouble breathing sometimes

http://www.bppuc.com/vt/vt-commonroom.htm < Panoramic view

Anyway, this post is pretty much off topic but Frasier was very important to us in keeping our sanity.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Bump with a HILARIOUS pic that I made.

it took so much effort
...it was bright as the sun, but with ten times the heat
Quote by c3powil
Bump with a HILARIOUS pic that I made.

it took so much effort

That's pretty much how I look right now.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Frasier is my favorite sitcom of all time. I'm about halfway through my third watch on Netflix right now.

Quote by laid-to-waste
there was a frasier thread in 2007 when i searched, but if i bump that i won't get any new discussion flowing whatsoever

Does anyone else think that Bulldog shouldn't be in that pic? He was always just a minor characters and wasn't even in the series finale(I don't think). Hell, Freddie would have been more fitting than Bulldog in that pic.
Quote by ErikLensherr
Funnier than any Frasier episode:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UuQAEVLljF4

hahaha, classic
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
I watch this.
Quote by laid-to-waste
look nigga, if you're chillin with 5 bros and 2 hos, you're gonna wanna pay attention to all of em equally. not moon over the hos forever and laugh at every shitty thing they say and just stare at them all night, like some of my mates do.
Quote by Butt Rayge
Daphne is a fox.

Jane Leeves?

Yes please.

Still one of my favorite shows, watch it all the time on Netflix.
--

How do you say "I'm okay" to an answering machine?

--
Quote by W4RP1G
I love that

Been repeating it since I posted it lol....

But anyway, on the topic of Frasier... I love the show. I think it's one of the more creative sitcoms around. Also, I just like anything that has a cast member from Cheers. Except Rebecca. Because fuck Rebecca.
This ends now, eat the goddamn beans!
Quote by W4RP1G
The chorus always cracks me up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fgU9B07vaeU

Well, now that THAT is stuck in my head...

I remember watching Fraiser growing up. It was one of my favorites. I was sad when it ended. I think my favorite episode is the one where Niles gets his parakeet stuck on his head during his dinner party.

...Le Cigar Volunt! Le Cigar Volunt! ....
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie
i feel like you have an obsession with aubrey plaza.

Quote by WCPhils
at least we can all agree SGstriker is the woooooooooooooooooooooorst
Page 1 of 2