I got it as a Christmas present from second hand guitar store. I wanted a practice electric guitar to start of with but it became my true guitar for me, as it has character and a great punk sound.

More onto the point I done some google searches and I can find my guitar series or ID or an image etc.

Please help me!

Notes:

- It is a 'Vintage', the logo is at the top of the fretboard.
- It has four knobs, two are tone and two are volume both for the 'Treble' and ' Rhythm' setting.
- It has a bit of flamboyance of a gold touch to it.
- It is a black guitar.

Please tell me to look out for anything to find identification.
It was obviously made by Vintage, and the set up sounds like it could be their take on a Les Paul, but it's hard to say for sure without a picture....
Gibson LP Traditional, LP GT, LP Studio, SG Standard x2
Barber Tone Press > EHX Worm >TC Polytune > EXH Glove > EHX East River Drive > Zoom G3 > TC Spark Mini Booster
EVH 5150 III LBXII
Jet City JCA22H
My SoundCloud
I'll get a picture up,

in the meantime what is 'Vintage'? Is it a guitar make?
Quote by sammyjon
in the meantime what is 'Vintage'? Is it a guitar make?

yes.
I like analogue Solid State amps that make no effort to be "tube-like", and I'm proud of it...

...A little too proud, to be honest.
Ahh right okay, thanks.

Here are the pictures.

Last edited by sammyjon at Aug 15, 2011,
it's not a bad looking guitar. it's a Gibson SG clone, which also isn't a bad guitar
1978 Peavey T-40 -> Ampeg Micro-VR - > Ampeg SVT210AV + Ampeg SVT-15E
it's not a bad looking guitar. it's a Gibson SG clone, which also isn't a bad guitar

I've never liked SGs, but I've played a couple of Vintage's guitars in the past and they've always seemed pretty good. This guy's done OK with that as his first guitar.
Gibson LP Traditional, LP GT, LP Studio, SG Standard x2
Barber Tone Press > EHX Worm >TC Polytune > EXH Glove > EHX East River Drive > Zoom G3 > TC Spark Mini Booster
EVH 5150 III LBXII
Jet City JCA22H
My SoundCloud
The vintages can be alright. Hit and miss but you get some good ones they're certainly better then the westfields, staggs etc.

It is a copy of a Gibson SG as already stated.
Last edited by coolstoryangus at Aug 15, 2011,
Quote by sammyjon
I got it as a Christmas present from second hand guitar store. I wanted a practice electric guitar to start of with but it became my true guitar for me, as it has character and a great punk sound.

More onto the point I done some google searches and I can find my guitar series or ID or an image etc.

Please help me!

Notes:

- It is a 'Vintage', the logo is at the top of the fretboard.
- It has four knobs, two are tone and two are volume both for the 'Treble' and ' Rhythm' setting.
- It has a bit of flamboyance of a gold touch to it.
- It is a black guitar.

Please tell me to look out for anything to find identification.

The title made me laugh. How can you not recognize your own guitar? I think you meant identify
Moving on.....
My first guitar. Pickups sound underwater. Good starter though!
I Like Orange......

Wobble Wobble Wub Wub Dakka Dakka
Quote by JonnyH
My first guitar. Pickups sound underwater. Good starter though!

i found that once i learned how to set up and work on pickups, that even guitars from companies like vintage can sound a far amount better with enough work on em.