PLease recommend a pedal board. $~150 or lower. semi-professional (can gurantee that performance of board is suitable for live gigs, not like a practice board). hold about 6 pedals (or more). Easy to carry/transport. MUST BE POWERED. And avaliable in Guitar Center.
Quote by rocker222

Too lazy. Rather Buy
Quote by Dmaj7
You are cooler with a DIY board.

Fixed.
Quote by Cathbard
Quote by Raijouta
Unless its electronic drums.

BURN THE WITCH!!!!!
I highly recomend Gator GPT boards. http://www.guitarcenter.com/Gator-GPT-PWR-Powered-Pedal-Tote-Pedalboard-with-Carry-Bag-104078787-i1323058.gc

I have 2 of them (one powered, one unpowered), and I have to say that they are just amazing for the price. I would take one over building one myself any day (speaking of which, why do so many people press building your own?).

They're unlike typical boards which just sit flat on the ground, because they are on an incline, which makes it easier to hit pedals in the back row without hitting the ones in front, and there's space underneath for what have you.

I know I sound like I'm advertising, but these boards really are good for the price (the unpowered version is only $60).
Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X
Quote by Offworld92
I highly recomend Gator GPT boards. http://www.guitarcenter.com/Gator-GPT-PWR-Powered-Pedal-Tote-Pedalboard-with-Carry-Bag-104078787-i1323058.gc

I have 2 of them (one powered, one unpowered), and I have to say that they are just amazing for the price. I would take one over building one myself any day (speaking of which, why do so many people press building your own?).

They're unlike typical boards which just sit flat on the ground, because they are on an incline, which makes it easier to hit pedals in the back row without hitting the ones in front, and there's space underneath for what have you.

I know I sound like I'm advertising, but these boards really are good for the price (the unpowered version is only $60).

very helpful. thx.
There's also Pedaltrain. They are a little pricey though. Depends on how many pedals you have. If you have a swarming army of pedals like me it will be a lot more. If you just have a simple Dist., Wah, and Chorus setup, then you should be fine.
NIN + Muse + Radiohead + Tool + Metal & Dubstep =

THE METAL SHALL PREVAIL!!!

<<----- politics!