So I was lurking through youtube as I always do stumbled across all the old Disney films that made me bawl my eyes out.

What you're pick of the saddest disney moments?

For me it's got to be the Fox and the Hound ending

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9UIc6o5Z8SU

Also the death of Simba's dad in the Lion King Damn you Scar!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RXSMYQAfO8k

If you have never cried over any Disney film, you have no soul.
Gear
Bugera 6262 Head
Harley Benton G212 Vintage
Ibanez RGA 121 Prestige
ESP LTD DJ600
Fender USA Stratecaster
Maxon O808
TC Electronic Flashback Delay
ISP Decimator
MXR 10 Band EQ
Boss T-U3 Tuner Pedal
Last edited by Adam124 at Aug 15, 2011,
When they agreed to let Phil Collins do that song for Tarzan. Fuck you, Disney, and fuck that bald bastard too.
When the guy missed out on a prime chance to take advantage in Sleeping Beauty.....

Seriously....Who wouldn't have a quick 'trial run'?
Quote by Junglie
When Bambi's mum got shot.
/Thread.

That moment was delicious.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Fox and the hound ending is the clear winner but I think that the ending of Pocahontas is pretty sad too.
I'mCool

Quote by StewieSwan
Don't you have some tourists to beat up?

Quote by Zoot Allures
Nah he's too busy feeling like a big man hitting women he knows to 'put them in their place'.
Quote by Eric_Fail
Fox and the hound ending is the clear winner but I think that the ending of Pocahontas is pretty sad too.

There's so many to choose from but seriously why did that bitch leave the poor fox all alone WHY
Gear
Bugera 6262 Head
Ibanez RGA 121 Prestige
ESP LTD DJ600
Fender USA Stratecaster
Maxon O808
ISP Decimator
MXR 10 Band EQ
Boss T-U3 Tuner Pedal
I don't think anything is sadder than when Mufasa dies.
Check out my band Disturbed
Saddest Disney moment?

Surely it was back when the company first started so they could force all these crap movies on us.....
Gibson LP Traditional, LP GT, LP Studio, SG Standard x2
Barber Tone Press > EHX Worm >TC Polytune > EXH Glove > EHX East River Drive > Zoom G3 > TC Spark Mini Booster
EVH 5150 III LBXII
Jet City JCA22H
My SoundCloud
Quote by GaryHB
Saddest Disney moment?

Surely it was back when the company first started so they could force all these crap movies on us.....

Granted the past few years they have certainly went downhill but they've also provided me with some of the greatest moments of my childhood.
Gear
Bugera 6262 Head
Ibanez RGA 121 Prestige
ESP LTD DJ600
Fender USA Stratecaster
Maxon O808
ISP Decimator
MXR 10 Band EQ
Boss T-U3 Tuner Pedal
Granted the past few years they have certainly went downhill but they've also provided me with some of the greatest moments of my childhood.

For me, I never even liked them when I was a child. Not their main ones which people usually consider the classic Disney movies anyway, I don't know if there are other films I used to like which were made by them.

Oh look at me, I'm edgy and hip and I hate the world.

Not all of it, just some of it. Not sure I could really be described as 'hip' or 'edgy' either, just not afraid to voice an opinion.
Gibson LP Traditional, LP GT, LP Studio, SG Standard x2
Barber Tone Press > EHX Worm >TC Polytune > EXH Glove > EHX East River Drive > Zoom G3 > TC Spark Mini Booster
EVH 5150 III LBXII
Jet City JCA22H
My SoundCloud
Quote by zgr0826

Oh my goodness... A million times this!
I cried when I was a kid to many parts of Disney films, but I never really related to them. (My dad was never a lion and my mum wasn't a doe).
But that is something I did when I was about 20 and the scene brought back so many memories of playing with my toys when I saw it last year. Filled me with total happiness... then came the awful realisation that 90% of my toys had been given away.
Shít can't believe I forgot, assuming that Pixar is included, then Monsters Inc had a very sad ending imo.
I'mCool

Quote by StewieSwan

Quote by Zoot Allures
Nah he's too busy feeling like a big man hitting women he knows to 'put them in their place'.
Most of the sad have already been said

That damn Fox and the Hound scene, Bambi, Lion King.

I normally consider Toy Story to be a Pixar creation

For some reason, I also found it almost hearbreaking in Dumbo when they were all picking on him in front of his poor Mum..
Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise
Quote by RU Experienced?
You misspelled bawl.

The fox and the hound is definitely the saddest, Musafa ain't shit.

Mufasa = James Earl Jones = Darth Vader
Quote by sashki
First few minutes of Up
(spoiler: Ellie dies)

I completely forgot about that one, really really sad...
Gear
Bugera 6262 Head
Ibanez RGA 121 Prestige
ESP LTD DJ600
Fender USA Stratecaster
Maxon O808
ISP Decimator
MXR 10 Band EQ
Boss T-U3 Tuner Pedal
Quote by Adam124
There's so many to choose from but seriously why did that bitch leave the poor fox all alone WHY

I think the saddest part is at the very end when there is a flashback to when they were kids and you can hear the two of them saying "We'll be friends forever". I think everyone can relate to that, we've all had a best friend in our childhood who we never hear from today.
I'mCool

Quote by StewieSwan

Quote by Zoot Allures
That bit in The Emperor's New Groove in which the emperor loses his groove gets me every time.
FOx and the Hound when the bitch releases him in the wild.

Lion King when Mufasa dies.

Up, the whole beginning part before he's old.

edit: Oh god and the end to toy story 3!!!!
Quote by zgr0826

I cried like a baby at the movie theater.

Toy Story really got to me since I was just about to start college and I felt like everything going on with Andy was like me.

Edit: Oh God, I had forgotten about the Fox and the Hound ending.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Last edited by WCPhils at Aug 15, 2011,
You're all wrong.

It's when Quasimodo realizes that Esmerelda would much rather be with Phoebus than himself. Because even though he's the hero and the good guy, not even Disney can bend the rules that far, and let the monster have the girl.

;_;
Quote by blake1221
not even Disney can bend the rules that far, and let the monster have the girl.

beauty and the beast???
although, it could be because the monster was mysterious and a 'bad boy' in batb.
Quote by Meths

I don't think any words should be censored.

Especially faggot since homos aren't real people and all.

Quote by sam b
Man City wont win anything and finish below Arsenal.

city: 3rd + FA cup winners.
arsenal: 4th
Quote by untalented
beauty and the beast???
although, it could be because the monster was mysterious and a 'bad boy' in batb.

The whole point of that was because he was human underneath it all, and was radically changed at the end. It was no big surprise to Belle or anyone else that it was a handsome prince under there.
The Rescuers (1st) was pretty sad, with the little girl being held prisoner and forced to do things and all. ****ing great movie btw.
Quote by Overlord
It's not hard to be nice, but it's nice to be hard
When Dumbo is walking through all the baby animals with their moms and he doesn't have one.

I don't care about all the other moments, this one is sad as fuck.
I haven't really seen many. The ones I have, I haven't watched since I was probably 4 or 5, maybe even younger.

So I remember nothing..

But I know the only ones I've seen are The Lion King and Toy Story 1 & 2. I still have my movie ticket from when I saw the first one in theaters. I think it's from 96. I was 4.
Hannah Montana season 1 debut.
Quote by progdude93
my fetish is dudes with dicks small enough to pee on their own sacks.
Married Life from the movie UP

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GroDErHIM_0
The lake was silent for some time. Finally it said:
"I weep for Narcissus, but I never noticed that Narcissus was beautiful. I weep because, each time he knelt beside my banks, I could see, in the depths of his eyes, my own beauty reflected."
That Up scene just makes me cringe at how ham-handed it is.

Pixar don't know the meaning of subtlety. They just bash their viewers in the face with "HEAR THAT SAD MUSIC? SEE OLD LADY DYING? YOU FEEL SAD NAO"
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by ErikLensherr
That Up scene just makes me cringe at how ham-handed it is.

Pixar don't know the meaning of subtlety. They just bash their viewers in the face with "HEAR THAT SAD MUSIC? SEE OLD LADY DYING? YOU FEEL SAD NAO"

You're right, how vapid of them to not invoke subtlety when 90% of the movie was still left to pan out.

Besides, it delivered its point perfectly.