I know the title of this thread sucks, but i'm having a shit day at being creative.

Whats your favourite crowd at a live show or at a festival?
Have you ever been in a really good crowd?

For me, i was at the korn one at download 2011, that was awesome!

Also my favourite one is this : Click
Festival crowds are a great laugh. Download being my favourite purely for atmosphere, regardless of lineup
I went to a Wavves concert once and the crowd kept requesting that they play Nickleback songs

I was also at a Margot & the Nuclear So and So's concert where a guy who was high off his mind on multiple substances (he told us this) tried to start a mosh pit on multiple occasions. If you don't know Margot, they are literally the most un-moshiest band of all time ever. Seriously, look them up.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
Last edited by lushacrous at Aug 15, 2011,
Megadeth and slayer crowd. Honestly I only saw 1 fight and the atmosphere was amazing. I literally saw people fall down while moshing to slayer, then people help them up and shank their hands. Then keep moshing. It was incredible haha.
The Wildhearts, all the time.
Stand up and cheer if you like SimCity

Play Up Pompey, Pompey Play Up
THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."
Ska crowds are my favorite, basement show emo crowds if I want to just relax and sing along though.
^+1 to this guy, I remember when I saw Reel Big Fish and Streetlight Manifesto the people there were great.

Edit: to TheWEBBY
Last edited by fuzzpedal at Aug 15, 2011,
Quote by fuzzpedal
^+1 to this guy, I remember when I saw Reel Big Fish and Streetlight Manifesto the people there were great.

I saw them in Chicago . It was badass
Quote by oncetaken
An Iron Maiden crowd always kicks gratuitous amounts of ass.

Not in Vancouver apparently... Bruce didn't even sing half of Can I Play With Madness because he was pissed off at these two girls who were apparently fighting in the pit. He just stood there and pointed at them. It was pretty bad ass to see him going off about it after the song though. And it was funny to just hear Steve and Adrian singing the backup for the chorus.

edit: the song http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dyuWsjY3o9c ..he starts pointing near the end of the video
here's his rant http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t9KuPASJmUk
It's a shame that it's missing the part where he makes fun of "the girl with her front teeth missing" though
fear is the mindkiller

CANUCKS
Last edited by TheEducatedFool at Aug 15, 2011,