Everybody! The good shopping place! The new season approaching! Let's facelift bar!

...Let's facelift bar?

I was just wondering what the fuck this means in adbot speak. I can decipher the other sentence fragments, but I can't figure this one out for the life of me.

So Pit, what do you think this cryptic message means? ಠ_ಠ I look forward to your interpretations.

Quote by Ian_the_fox
You're not girly enough of a boy for me, and you're not man enough to take the top. So like, sorry bitch but you ain't mine! Sorry.
Last edited by fail at Aug 15, 2011,
Facelift bar - noun, A bar in which one's face is lifted

To facelift bar - verb, To frequent a facelift bar

'Let's facelift bar' makes more sense now.
To play Facelift by AIC at a bar.
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
It's Bahasa for "let's have fun". My Indonesian brother from another mother told me this.
I'mCool

Quote by StewieSwan
Don't you have some tourists to beat up?

Quote by Zoot Allures
Nah he's too busy feeling like a big man hitting women he knows to 'put them in their place'.
From Wiki: "A Facelift is a type of cosmetic surgery procedure used to give a more youthful appearance.

A Bar a retail establishment that serves alcoholic beverages"

I believe the adbots are trying to make bar goers look younger.
Quote by sashki
I thought this would be about lifting barbells with your face

You're a dumbbell.
ERROR 0x45: Signature not found
Let's fighting love.
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
well, you are a girl TS, so it probably means you want to make sandwiches for all of us.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by anvil is god
bumped because this confuses me to no end, Also, the shopping season is nowhere near here,

Every season is the good shoping season! Click in!
Quote by Ian_the_fox
You're not girly enough of a boy for me, and you're not man enough to take the top. So like, sorry bitch but you ain't mine! Sorry.