Page 1 of 2
I just don't want to be known in person in this area. I'm becoming more and more cynical each day and I don't want to put the burden of that in front of my friends, however, I usually don't show it in front of them. I want to be a positive force tho that no one knows. I love helping people but I don't like helping them if they know who I am. idk if that makes sense.. hah.

Anyway I was gonna tell my friends that I'm done with my cell phone but i'll keep the thoughts of them in my heart or some bullshit..

what do you think pit.
just turn it off and put it under your pillow for a few days. you'll change your mind after a certain period of time.
Click here to hear my BOB DYLAN (Blowing in the Wind) out right now May 2k17
Quote by Hella_Br00tal
I just don't want to be known in person in this area. I'm becoming more and more cynical each day and I don't want to put the burden of that in front of my friends, however, I usually don't show it in front of them.

Yes...

I want to be a positive force tho that no one knows.

mhm...

I love helping people but I don't like helping them if they know who I am.

Yes...

what do you think pit.

“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
ive done the same thing, and two of my friends have followed so far, congrats sir. i did it just because I didnt want to speak with people though, whenever my phone rings i fond myself cussing and swearing at it, so i thought, this is stupid time to get rid of it if it causes this kind of stress... i just keep my real friends closeby and make sure to visit them in person often.... i think humanity is slowly forgetting the art of personal interaction...
^^you made another account in advance to agree with yourself, didn't you?
Click here to hear my BOB DYLAN (Blowing in the Wind) out right now May 2k17
Well aren't you just a ray of sunshine.

Seriously though, suck it up.
^^The above is a Cryptic Metaphor^^

"To know the truth of history is to realize its ultimate myth and its inevitable ambiguity." Everything is made up and the facts don't matter.

MUSIC THEORY LINK
Quote by bradulator

My thoughts exactly. You either die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become the villain.

Please throw your cell phone away and become a masked vigilante. The world needs you.
Fender American Vintage '62 Stratocaster
Gibson Les Paul Custom
TC Electronic Polytune
Danelectro Blue Paisley
EHX Big Muff Pi w/ Tone Wicker
Dunlop Crybaby
EHX Deluxe Memory Boy
Egnater Tweaker

Quote by Jackal58
Yer pretty fly for a Canadian.
Quote by ghengisghandi
I think you're hella brutal.

Good old Ghengis, always with those golden posts.
I don't use my phone to contact friends very often. But I still need it for work, emergencies and whatever else. I don't see how throwing your phone away will accomplish anything.
Quote by Ian_the_fox
You're not girly enough of a boy for me, and you're not man enough to take the top. So like, sorry bitch but you ain't mine! Sorry.
I did the same kinda thing deleting Facebook but a phone is more personal and so can't you just be more selective who you text or not ?
Quote by henrycrew
I did the same kinda thing deleting Facebook but a phone is more personal and so can't you just be more selective who you text or not ?

Can't you just tell your friends to not bother you with stupid shit?
People give me herra bad anxiety and it's more of telling my friends that I'm not really into talking to people anymore. Throwing away my cell phone was actually a cryptic metaphor.
Quote by Hella_Br00tal
I just don't want to be known in person in this area. I'm becoming more and more cynical each day and I don't want to put the burden of that in front of my friends, however, I usually don't show it in front of them. I want to be a positive force tho that no one knows. I love helping people but I don't like helping them if they know who I am. idk if that makes sense.. hah.

Anyway I was gonna tell my friends that I'm done with my cell phone but i'll keep the thoughts of them in my heart or some bullshit..

what do you think pit.

Whaaaat?
Quote by Hella_Br00tal
People give me herra bad anxiety and it's more of telling my friends that I'm not really into talking to people anymore. Throwing away my cell phone was actually a cryptic metaphor.

Quote by DonGlover

You look like a young Eugene Levy, but with a moustache.

Quote by slapsymcdougal
Quote by Dreadnought
Kicking a man when he's down, I'm proud of you

When they're down is the safest time.

Soundcloud
Sharks Stanley Cup 15-16
Sharks Stanley Cup 16-17,,,,?
Quote by Hella_Br00tal

That's deep, man.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Stop necrobumping, dammit.
Quote by Boonnoo666
Another factor that has grown this myth is a bunch of opinionated guys who really don't know what they're talking about, which to be brutally honest is a bunch of you guys on here.
Quote by ChadLikesGuitar
Um... What?

Dude get over yourself. Get a handjob.

I'm going to put this in my signature
cool story bro you a true hipster, screw fb and cell phones, hell i just wont talk to anyone at all.

well done, you have out hipstered every hipster without even intending it
Sell and Promote your music TuneHub!

wy is yer mad at muy gramhar fer?

Quote by jimmyled
jimmybanks youre a genius.

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper
jimmybanks youre a genius

GO SENS GO
Quote by JimmyBanks6

well done, you have out hipstered every hipster without even intending it

That's like...so...unoriginal. I mean, being accidentally hipster is just so...mainstream these days.

You're doing a terrible job of trolling/spamming The Pit. Try to be more creative.
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████

LET'S GO BUCKS
Maybe sometimes people aren't trolling and instead are trying to make a lighthearted, meaningless thread and seeing where it goes.

Like a Jam
Quote by AeroRocker

You're doing a terrible job of trolling/spamming The Pit. Try to be more creative.

Aside from this thread and the Super Villain thread, which was fueled by this thread, those are 2 years old. Look at the dates before you type..

I am......

Hella
brutal.
Page 1 of 2