I just got a Whammy II for 8 dollars from a thrift store. Sweet deal I know but I need to know if there is a manual for this thing anywhere on the innternet or if any one can send me one. Also what power supply am I supossed to use? Any help?
Thanks for your help. That was really great but did you try searching for one and did you find it? Good Job Ass. I mean who doesn't google it first really?
So you want to know what power supply to use?
Guitars: Fender FSR Standard Strat, Squire Affinity Strat, Epiphone Nighthawk
Amps: Vox AC15C1, Roland Cube 15x, Peavey KB-1
Pedals: Digitech RP355, HD500, Joyo AC-Tone, EHX Soul Food
just info in general I read that I was supposed use the DigiTech PS0913B and I bought one I just wanted to know if there was a manuall out there for this thing.
sorry man the Whammy II has long since been discontinued and that manual is no longer available on thier website. I have even called them to see if there is anyway I could get that and they just told me that they don't handle any of that information any more.
they still might have a pdf file of the manual i got one for a msp4 that way you have to ask them to look for it and send it to you in a email thou
I read that one. Thanks! You know your probably the only one on here is willing to acually help.
You're welcome.

I enjoy helping people on here.

I'll look some more.
Guitars: Fender FSR Standard Strat, Squire Affinity Strat, Epiphone Nighthawk
Amps: Vox AC15C1, Roland Cube 15x, Peavey KB-1
Pedals: Digitech RP355, HD500, Joyo AC-Tone, EHX Soul Food
8 bucks huh.....damn
Quote by kangaxxter
The only real answer to the SG vs Les Paul debate is to get a Flying V and laugh at all the suckers who don't have one.

Quote by Blompcube

if you embrace inaccurate intonation it can be quite arousing.

I <3 TWEED