YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

No official announcement from the band yet. What Gives?

I sense fakeness.
Gear:
Fender FSR Standard Stratocaster SSS (MIM Gilmour Black Strat) -
Agile AL-2000 CSB -
Fender Super Champ XD -
Homemade Talkbox -
THE BORG COLLECTIVE
Last edited by Joe-Floyd-lover at Aug 15, 2011,
Quote by Alkaline 64
I call bullshit. That link is broken.

The link was working when I saw it.

The page was either forcefully taken down by Sabbath's Management (I would lol ), or a flood of Sabbath fans DDoS'd the page into crashing. (I would also lol )
Gear:
Agile AL-2000 CSB -
Fender Super Champ XD -
Homemade Talkbox -
THE BORG COLLECTIVE
It's bound to be false though, and even if they did put out a new album as the classic four it wouldn't be on par with any early Sabbath so quite frankly, what's the point? They all seem perfectly happy doing other stuff now anyway.
Quote by Alkaline 64
It's bound to be false though, and even if they did put out a new album as the classic four it wouldn't be on par with any early Sabbath so quite frankly, what's the point? They all seem perfectly happy doing other stuff now anyway.

Well, Being 15, I didn't have the virtue of seeing any of the bands in the "good ol' days", so this is the next best thing.

I'm not asking for a new album, just a tour hopefully.

Hell, who cares if they drop their tuning a whole step for certain songs to accommodate Ozzy's voice? If anything, it makes it sound a lot darker!

I mean, I've seen a lot of Classic bands for my age (My first concert was Aerosmith when I was 6 years old ), but I never got to see Sabbath.

I can still dream though!
Gear:
Agile AL-2000 CSB -
Fender Super Champ XD -
Homemade Talkbox -
THE BORG COLLECTIVE
Tony Iommi is denying a renunion will happen.

I'm hearing mixed reports so I guess we'll have to wait and see :/
2006 Fender Jeff Beck Signature Stratocaster Surf Green
...plus about 20 other guitars
I was ecstatic when they first reported this and then I died a little inside when Iommi said nothing was set in stone. I hope this will happen, but have to wait and see.
"Expose yourself to your deepest fear; after that, fear has no power, and the fear of freedom shrinks and vanishes. You are free."
-Jim Morrison

Yes, it is amazing. I never expected this to happen. They need Ozzy more than he needs them. I wonder how they managed to convince Ozzy to return?? From what I heard, he did not exactly leave on good terms.

ron666