Page 1 of 2
Okay, long story short.

Mom's been gone since exactly a week ago, and so have I. I came home, and there is nothing to eat. (Well, nothing that interests me)

So, she'll be gone till Wednesday, or Thursday, and it's Monday. What shall I get to last me for the next few days?

I don't really have a budget, though I'd prefer to keep it under $35.
I already have milk.

Go.
Quote by DonGlover

You look like a young Eugene Levy, but with a moustache.

Quote by slapsymcdougal
Quote by Dreadnought
Kicking a man when he's down, I'm proud of you

When they're down is the safest time.

Soundcloud
Sharks Stanley Cup 15-16
Sharks Stanley Cup 16-17,,,,?
Easy mac, soup, and you can make good sandwiches from turkey, bacon, shredded cheddar cheese.

Edit: And bread of course.
Frozen Chicken nuggets, (generic) Soda, frozen Asian food dinners, and order some pizza.
you're a stone fox
microwavable food. Lots

And being that you are asking The Pit what kind of food you should buy, you should probably avoid anything that requires you to turn on the stove.

So your mom bails on you for a week+ without leaving enough food?

I'd report her ass.
WARUM TUT ES WEH, WENN ICH PINKLE?!
Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."

Quote by Axelfox
Disregard that,i suck cocks.
Have you never been grocery shopping before? $35 is around £21 and that's seriously low dude but I would buy ingredients for bolognaise spaghetti/lasagna, a home-cooked jacket potatoes or a peppercorn steak meal. That would surprisingly come under the budget if you don't mind eating them two or three times in a row - just I reckon. Milk is relatively cheap and that will last you a good 2 weeks in any case. I would also buy sliced bread and some sort of wafer-thin ham for the budget.

Don't eat too much oven or microwave foods - for the most part it's incredibly unhealthy and you will soon appreciate, if you haven't already that a home-cooked meal is better value for the money, healthier and tastes better.

Any type of pasta and spaghetti is great for saving up money and it comes in ration sizes.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Last edited by Harmonius at Aug 15, 2011,
This is what I eat and buy:

- Frozen chicken
- Oatmeal
- Cheese
- Olive oil
- Beef
- Rice
- Broccoli
- Apples
- Tilapia
- Tuna
- Almonds

That's 90% of my diet right there. Cheap and easy to make.
The lake was silent for some time. Finally it said:
"I weep for Narcissus, but I never noticed that Narcissus was beautiful. I weep because, each time he knelt beside my banks, I could see, in the depths of his eyes, my own beauty reflected."
Quote by CodeMonk
microwavable food. Lots

And being that you are asking The Pit what kind of food you should buy, you should probably avoid anything that requires you to turn on the stove.

So your mom bails on you for a week+ without leaving enough food?

I'd report her ass.

The house has been empty for a week. and there is enough food, there's lots. Just nothing that appeals to me.
Quote by DonGlover

Quote by slapsymcdougal
Quote by Dreadnought

Soundcloud
Sharks Stanley Cup 15-16
Quote by Harmonius
Have you never been grocery shopping before? $35 is around £21 and that's seriously low dude but I would buy ingredients for bolognaise spaghetti/lasagna, a home-cooked jacket potatoes or a peppercorn steak meal. That would surprisingly come under the budget if you don't mind eating them two or three times in a row - just I reckon. Milk is relatively cheap and that will last you a good 2 weeks in any case. I would also buy sliced bread and some sort of wafer-thin ham for the budget.

Money can go a long way. It all depends on what I buy really. It's just 3 days tops that I'll need to fend for myself.
Quote by DonGlover

Quote by slapsymcdougal
Quote by Dreadnought

Soundcloud
Sharks Stanley Cup 15-16
-Soup and crackers
-Chicken and rice. Easy and can be topped with beans or cream of chicken as gravy. Delicioso.
-Eggs, bacon, muffin mix, orange juice, other breakfast food of your choice. Breakfast for dinner is one of the quickest and easiest meals, I find.
-Bread, butter, and cheese. Make yourself some bitchin grilled cheese
-No grill? No problem, just stick a slice of cheese on a piece of bread, sprinkle some paprika on it and stick it in the oven for a few minutes
Quote by Ian_the_fox
You're not girly enough of a boy for me, and you're not man enough to take the top. So like, sorry bitch but you ain't mine! Sorry.
Quote by DanteJayG
Frozen pizza and ramens

To be honest...^^this in addition to, Reese's Peanut Butter Cups. Seriously, they are fucking awesome.
The content of this signature is pretty much irrelevant
Quote by rock.freak667
To be honest...^^this in addition to, Reese's Peanut Butter Cups. Seriously, they are fucking awesome.

I'll have to order them on amazon and look them up. Never had a Reese's Peanut Butter Cup, thanks for the recommendation.
The lake was silent for some time. Finally it said:
"I weep for Narcissus, but I never noticed that Narcissus was beautiful. I weep because, each time he knelt beside my banks, I could see, in the depths of his eyes, my own beauty reflected."
chicken, paprika, veg oil, onion, red onion, pepper, chillies, mushroom, a spicy pasta sauce, cheese, clove of garlic and wraps.

chuck the oil in a pan and add chicken cover chicken in the paprika. cook the chicken. add all the veg except the chillies and cook. Add chillies and then half the sauce almost straight after. Then cruch the garlic clove and add that. add a little cheese.

dish this out into the wraps and put into an oven dish. pour the rest of the sauce and grate some cheese over the top.. put in the oven at like 200 degrees and it'll cook pretty quick, 10 minutes max.

You can also get a baguette cut slices all along it but not all the way through. Then use some of the garlic (a small amount) and mix it with butter well (crush with a spoon). Spread the garlic/butter in between the slices. cook this too.

amazing enchiladas

Don't let your boat be empty, don't be a sunken dream
Don't let the boat regret thee, for what you could have seen

35$ can buy you a lot of fast food. go to Mcdonalds and order two 20 chicken nugget boxes, thats 10$. get a bag of frozen fries too. thats dinner for 4 days. get a loaf of bread and cheese and lunch meat and your set. if you have to have breakfast just go to a fast food place.
Quote by Nelsean
Lil B, the young based god, has the ability to create music so profound, that others around him cannot even comprehend his magnificent verbal progressive nature.

Quote by The_Blode
^ oh hey y'all females...welcome !
Quote by jimihendrix6699
35$ can buy you a lot of fast food. go to Mcdonalds and order two 20 chicken nugget boxes, thats 10$. get a bag of frozen fries too. thats dinner for 4 days. get a loaf of bread and cheese and lunch meat and your set. if you have to have breakfast just go to a fast food place.

God forbid if you were ever my child and I left you alone to yourself
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

If you can cook, buy ingredients for 2 different meals that you can cook in bulk and eat as leftovers. Stir-fry for 2 days can be had for 15$, and pasta and frozen meatballs goes for around 10$ (that can be eaten over 2 days). Or, alternatively, if you know how to make pizza, do that instead of the pasta. Don't buy a shell for crust though, much more expensive than necessary.

Or, get 2 large loaves of italian-style bread, some pizza cheeses, and one jar of marinara sauce. Make breadsticks and freeze them. You have a meal/ snack for days upon days for under 10$
Quote by Jon777

They still give you toys? **** you! Instead of boxes they come like this over here now (for the most part.)
To be vulnerable is needed most of all, if you intend to truly fall apart.

Quote by due 07
You have no idea how much I don't want to tell stories about my mother's vaginal slime on the internet.

I make music sometimes.
Quote by WinterEagle5
Easy mac, soup, and you can make good sandwiches from turkey, bacon, shredded cheddar cheese.

Edit: And bread of course.

THIS.

Except screw everything else on that list, just take the bacon.
Gotta keep my eyes from the circling skies...
tounge tied and twisted just an earth bound misfit...

>CRYPTIC METAPHOR<

Quote by ilikepirates
ilikeyou.

not hated
Bacon.
Quote by guitarxo
I had a dream about your avatar once, so yes of course.

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

Why is this thread still up? Skyler went shopping hours ago.
you're a stone fox
Quote by Dirge Humani
Bread and cold cuts will feed you forever.

This man. sammich
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
I agree with harmonius, or maybe you should get the ingredients for pasta ad sauces.

Also eggs can o quite a long way (omelettes, in which you can stick other thinngs, fried boiled, egg dish whatever)

And ham and stuff, I don't know how much food comes to there. but if you play your cards right you could probably eat better than fast food for three days straight.
Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise
The blood of your enemies.

Failing that, bacon
Such is posting in Soviet Russia
Bacon strips and JD, then use excessive bacon fat to make fries and add cheese curds. Top that up with gravy of choice
"Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today."
Last edited by Bongmaster at Aug 16, 2011,
Quote by Harmonius

Don't eat too much oven or microwave foods - for the most part it's incredibly unhealthy and you will soon appreciate, if you haven't already that a home-cooked meal is better value for the money, healthier and tastes better.

Any type of pasta and spaghetti is great for saving up money and it comes in ration sizes.

Yeah, but because of VAT everything is 20% more expensive here.
LOOK

Call me Neutral.
Quote by da_
I wonder if you get more out put if you wire a battery to your penis.
Page 1 of 2