Hey guys,

I was looking for a good audio interface which is affordable to record my songs. I was thinking of getting the Tascam US-1800, but I'm not sure if it is good. At Long & McQuade it comes with Cubase LE 5.

What are your views on this interface, and if it isn't good, do you have any other recommendations of other interfaces within a similar price range.

Thanks,

GuitarSkater
I recently just got this interface and I love it. It has way more than enough inputs for me and sounds great. Monitoring on it great, absolute zero latency. I never used the Cubase it came with. But the interface itself is great.
Gear
Guitars-
Paul Reed Smith SE Custom
Paul Reed Smith Mike Mushok Baritone
Squire Bullet
Carlos Acoustic
Epiphone Banjo
Amps-
Mesa Boogie DC-5
B-52 LS-100 and Matching cab
and tons of miscellaneous stuff
Thanks for the quick reply! That makes me want to get it more! How much did you pay for yours? Because the store near my house is selling it for $399.99 + tax.
I'm looking to buy a US-1800 too. I've seen them at guitar center for $299
You and I are mortal, but rock n roll will never die.
I got mine off the guitarcenter website for $270 but there was some kind of deal going on im pretty sure...
Gear
Guitars-
Paul Reed Smith SE Custom
Paul Reed Smith Mike Mushok Baritone
Squire Bullet
Carlos Acoustic
Epiphone Banjo
Amps-
Mesa Boogie DC-5
B-52 LS-100 and Matching cab
and tons of miscellaneous stuff
Quote by muso_catolico
If in the US, it's $280 here, free shipping:

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/745266-REG/Tascam_US_1800_US_1800_USB_2_0.html

I can vouch for the site, ordered my keyboard there

Quote by ultimate-rocker
I got mine off the guitarcenter website for $270 but there was some kind of deal going on im pretty sure...

Quote by jcboomer
I'm looking to buy a US-1800 too. I've seen them at guitar center for $299

Thanks for the replies guys! It helps a lot!