Page 1 of 2
Tomorrow I'm going on a plane for the first time, and I've got an aisle seat in economy class, so I'm expecting to rely on my laptop for entertainment. The flight does have wi-fi, but I haven't decided on if I want to pay $25 for the two flights or not. Any suggestions for offline entertainment?
1st world problems
The lake was silent for some time. Finally it said:
"I weep for Narcissus, but I never noticed that Narcissus was beautiful. I weep because, each time he knelt beside my banks, I could see, in the depths of his eyes, my own beauty reflected."
Masturbate.

EDIT: OH **** YOU ....close enough
ಠ_ಠ
- Yes, My name is actually Terran -
- Not just a Starcraft fan -

Terran > Zerg and Protoss
Quote by CrunchyRoll
1st world problems

Well if I were 3rd world I'd be spending my time slowly drinking the complimentary refreshments.

Quote by UntilISleep
inb4 fap

Quote by Tango616
Masturbate.

EDIT: OH **** YOU ....close enough

Quote by daytripper75
Just take a good book. 2.5 hours isn't all that long.

What is this "book" you speak of? And 2.5 hours seems like a pretty long time to be sitting in a seat.
autoanilingus
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Google disgusting diseases.

EDIT: ^ Oh shit, please don't start a religious debate.
you're a stone fox
2 and half hours of flight time is nothing. You had me thinking it was a transatlantic flight towards the other side of the world. For a flight with that short a distance, I really wouldn't bother making a big deal of it. As it's your first time, you should just enjoy the whole whole flight - bring an iPod or a magazine and spend some time looking out the window if you have a seat beside one or in the public gangway. It will go really quick and I'm a very seasoned traveller. Anything more than 6 hours on an aeroplane and I'll consider doing something more drastic but 2 and a half hours is nothing at all.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

2.5 hours isn't very long, so I'd suggest simply enjoying the experience of the miracle of powered flight.
2.5 is not long at all bro trust me. I've been on 12 hour flights before. If you read a book and buy a magazine in the airport and bring an ipod the flight will be over before you know it. Also if you're with JetBlue they have TVs.
I'mCool

Quote by StewieSwan
Don't you have some tourists to beat up?

Quote by Zoot Allures
Nah he's too busy feeling like a big man hitting women he knows to 'put them in their place'.
Last edited by Eric_Fail at Aug 15, 2011,
masturbate furiously to yourself in the mirror of the tiny toilet, and let the knowledge that sooner or later you will be caught when a long queue forms and they break down the door make you all the more sexually aroused until you are finally caught, at which you loudly proclaim you are santa clauses evil twin, Zachary, and you are a cake in disguise.

oh, and use the word "awooble" a few times.

Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Last edited by Banjocal at Aug 15, 2011,
That's nothing lol, you can bring a gameboy and play pokemon like a boss or talk to the person next to you?

Quote by sporkman7
l2 fly to india

15 from LAX to Sydney. And i still had to get from Toronto to LA... if they didn't have movies i would have lost my mind.
Gotta keep my eyes from the circling skies...
tounge tied and twisted just an earth bound misfit...

>CRYPTIC METAPHOR<

Quote by ilikepirates
ilikeyou.

not hated
Last edited by bass-man9712 at Aug 15, 2011,
Yell bomb and see how long it takes for you to get arrested.
Hi, you're better than me. Have a nice day!
Quote by Kilty Boxers

Do it with a darth vader voice changer just for the lulz.
Quote by UntilISleep
Beat OoT 3D on your 3DS.

better yet, bring an SNES, plug it into the tv screens they use for in-flight movies, and speed run Super Metroid for all to see. if there are any nerd chicks, you'll get their numbers for sure.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by UntilISleep
Beat OoT 3D on your 3DS.

I don't know what that is, nor do I own a 3DS or any portable game system made after 2001.

Quote by Kilty Boxers

I'd rather yell "bong" and see if anyone mishears it as "bomb".
If you do get wi-fi start praying and go on this site. Helps if you have tanned skin.

http://www.thecleverest.com/countdown.swf
I'mCool

Quote by StewieSwan
Don't you have some tourists to beat up?

Quote by Zoot Allures
Nah he's too busy feeling like a big man hitting women he knows to 'put them in their place'.
Quote by Alex Vik
I don't know what that is, nor do I own a 3DS or any portable game system made after 2001.

I'd rather yell "bong" and see if anyone mishears it as "bomb".

I love that movie!
you're a stone fox
Quote by Eric_Fail
If you do get wi-fi start praying and go on this site. Helps if you have tanned skin.

http://www.thecleverest.com/countdown.swf

What the **** did I just watch?

Quote by Saint78
I love that movie!

Harold and Kumar ftw. Can't wait for the 3rd movie.

Quote by theogonia777
better yet, bring an SNES, plug it into the tv screens they use for in-flight movies, and speed run Super Metroid for all to see. if there are any nerd chicks, you'll get their numbers for sure.

If I owned a SNES, I'd totally do that. However, you have reminded me of emulators. Time to download a shit-ton of ROMs.
Last edited by Alex Vik at Aug 15, 2011,
Quote by theogonia777

Disregard me, THEOGONIA (not getting the name wrong this time >_> knows what he's talking about.
I know it's been said multiple times but... Really? 2.5 hours and you're worried?

Read a book. Play a game on your phone. Nap. It's really not that long.
Quote by MadClownDisease
I know it's been said multiple times but... Really? 2.5 hours and you're worried?

Read a book. Play a game on your phone. Nap. It's really not that long.

My phone doesn't have games on it. However, I've decided I'm going to download and play Legend of Zelda N64 games since I never played those games as a kid.
Last edited by Alex Vik at Aug 15, 2011,
2.5 hour is bearable. I'm going on an 8 hour flight on Saturday.
Can't imagine what it's like to be on a 20 hour flight, which is what Miami to New Zealand is approximately.
Do what I do; charge up your iPod/media playing device the night before, plug that bitch in, and sleep/lay there with your eyes closed pretending to be asleep.

And pray to God/Allah/Buddah/Whatever your deity of choice is that it doesn't die halfway through the flight.
Rojam's new and improved band!!!!

Listen a little bit, we DON'T suck!
2.5 Hours isn't that long. Sleep. Eat, play Minecraft. That's what I did going to LA from Portland.
Hey look, a stoner/doom album.

GENERATION 27: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

E-father of TheSPillow/Sam
E-brothers with Entity0009
Page 1 of 2