Computer Frozen Open Task Manager and Starts to Work Again without doing anything

Has this ever happened to you that your computer is frozen and you open up task manager but before you even get the chance to do anything it unfreezes. I get this all the time and its so weird (not that i'm complaining) but if so i'm wondering what the reason is behind this?
Maybe because the process that was taking so long before complete its procedure before task manager had a chance to open up? It's not rocket science and it may seem like a coincidence but it's nothing to even worry about.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Quote by Harmonius
Maybe because the process that was taking so long before complete its procedure before task manager had a chance to open up? It's not rocket science and it may seem like a coincidence but it's nothing to even worry about.

off topic, but can I please call you Chinky Dan?
Leave TaskMgr open?
Quote by Grundy0
Never forget what really matters in life, friends and family.
Team Pale Yellow?
------m-------m------
| | (oo) | |
||(~)||

Mom <3
Quote by JD2k9
off topic, but can I please call you Chinky Dan?

Don't use that word in public otherwise your eggrolls will be cut off before you can even say it again - and what the fuck are you talking about? My name isn't Dan.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Yes, it does happen. But its not the computer freezing. If the computer was frozen, you wouldn't be able to get the task manager open.

It happens because you have overloaded the processor and it needs a little time to sort everything out. You Ctrl+Alt+Del-ing just gives it more to process and makes it take longer

Tl;Dr: Your computer is slow, either be patient or get a new one.
Quote by Butt Rayge
Pretty sure Jesus was decaffeinated.

I'm just a hedonist without happiness