Page 1 of 3
So I walked into the leasing office of the apartment complex that I live in. I had to get a package that was dropped off there instead of my front door like I normally get anything from UPS or FedEx. Anyway, so I walked into the leasing office and was heading into the actual office where I pay rent. The lady at behind the desk kinda jumped up quick and said, "Oh, wait! You can't come in the office. New policy. *shakes hand/head*" So I kinda stopped quickly and was like, "Oh, ok...". And she told me to wait by the door leading into the office for her to come out and help me. I then got my package.

For those of you who live in apartments, does your leasing office have this rule or policy? I've always been able to walk in there and wait at the desk to pay my rent or to get a new air filter for the A/C or to talk to someone. And now there's a new policy where nobody can go in the office. It makes no sense to me.

Is there anyone else who doesn't quite understand this? I'm not going to bother to bring it up with the office people unless they act weird when I pay next month's rent.
ESP Eclipse II SW - D'Addario 11-49 Eb
LTD F-400FM - Ernie Ball 12-56 C#
Ibanez Iceman 300
Peavey Transtube 112 EFX
I can just walk in at my apartment complex. Anything other than that seems weird
My God, it's full of stars!
Quote by due 07
Let's lynch the landlord man!

I tell them 'turn on the water'
I tell 'em 'turn on the heat'
Tells me 'All you ever do is complain'
Then they search the place when I'm not here.
To be vulnerable is needed most of all, if you intend to truly fall apart.

Quote by due 07
You have no idea how much I don't want to tell stories about my mother's vaginal slime on the internet.

I make music sometimes.
Quote by Dreadnought
I can just walk in at my apartment complex. Anything other than that seems weird

Yeah, it is weird. The next thing is that they'll probably want money orders instead of personal checks, which means I'll have to withdraw money from my bank, to it to Amscot to get a money order, all just to pay rent. That'll piss me off.
Ibanez Iceman 300
Peavey Transtube 112 EFX
Quote by TH3M B0N3Z
Yeah, it is weird. The next thing is that they'll probably want money orders instead of personal checks, which means I'll have to withdraw money from my bank, to it to Amscot to get a money order, all just to pay rent. That'll piss me off.

What state are you renting in? I pay with personal check
My God, it's full of stars!
Quote by Dreadnought
What state are you renting in? I pay with personal check

Florida. I have been paying rent by personal check for the past 2 years, soon to be 3 years. I'm just saying that they'll probably make up that shitty rule soon. They're already too lazy to fix the street lights in the parking light around the corner from me. There are 3 lights that continuously go off and on and the parking lot gets dark as hell. Perfect territory for a low-life thug to break in to anyone's car. I've witnessed my girlfriend's car being looked at and the 3 guys, who were black, were tugging on the door handles, looking through the windows, trying to open the trunk, all in broad daylight. And one dude with a junky ass Lincoln recently scraped some paint off my rear bumper down to the primer and even past the primer. Sorry, I'm ranting. But they don't know how to properly turn the lights on during the day and inspect them to see if they properly work or not. I was telling them for months and months about the street lights going out and it took them nearly a year to finally fix them. Only 2 out of 5, though.
Ibanez Iceman 300
Peavey Transtube 112 EFX
Quote by Gorelord666
I tell them 'turn on the water'
I tell 'em 'turn on the heat'
Tells me 'All you ever do is complain'
Then they search the place when I'm not here.

Probably shouldn't have said they were black mon frere. I see ashit storm brewing.
Quote by jaybsp
Probably shouldn't have said they were black mon frere. I see ashit storm brewing.

Why should it matter? Are people ignorant to the fact that most black people are criminals and thugs and that they are actually more racist than white people, who the blacks claim they are so oppressed because of the white man? The supposed "oppressed" black people only oppress themselves with their own racist views on white people. I'm sorry, but it is the truth.

Most people in my apartment complex are black. Some are polite and some are rude. I have not one problem with normal, non-thug black people, whether they are male or female. But there is a big difference between educated black people and non-educated ones, just like white people. There's white trash as well as black trash. I'm a white guy and I make fun of white trash people, as well.

I don't really care if I said the words "black people" because I'm not ignorant to the fact that there are some trashy, dispicable black people around where I live, much like the ones who were trying to get into my girlfriend's car. Also, there was a couple arguing outside the other day and a little black kid, who was no more than 10 years old, said, "Uh-oh, someone gonna call the police and I don't like the police." Why don't you like police? "Cuz they gonna come at me and I'ma have to run." A 10 year old said this. I'm not making this shit up nor would I want to make it up. His parents are teaching him to be a victim of the police and the white man already. What's he going to be like in 10 more years, if that? So I'm not a racist for mentioning black people trying to break into my girlfriend's car. Not at all.
Ibanez Iceman 300
Peavey Transtube 112 EFX
Quote by Dreadnought
Sounds like you live in a shitty apartment complex man

It's so-so. Not the ghetto, but close to it, I guess. We live on the quiet side of the complex, thankfully. Less drama for your mama bullshit.

The leasing office also treat their potential renters a little better than their established ones, such as myself. They offer great deals to move new people in while they hardly give me a break as I'm unemployed and trying to look for work. I like living here, though. It's not too terrible.
Ibanez Iceman 300
Peavey Transtube 112 EFX
Last edited by TH3M B0N3Z at Aug 15, 2011,
Quote by TH3M B0N3Z
Why should it matter? Are people ignorant to the fact that most black people are criminals and thugs and that they are actually more racist than white people, who the blacks claim they are so oppressed because of the white man? The supposed "oppressed" black people only oppress themselves with their own racist views on white people. I'm sorry, but it is the truth.

Most people in my apartment complex are black. Some are polite and some are rude. I have not one problem with normal, non-thug black people, whether they are male or female. But there is a big difference between educated black people and non-educated ones, just like white people. There's white trash as well as black trash. I'm a white guy and I make fun of white trash people, as well.

I don't really care if I said the words "black people" because I'm not ignorant to the fact that there are some trashy, dispicable black people around where I live, much like the ones who were trying to get into my girlfriend's car. Also, there was a couple arguing outside the other day and a little black kid, who was no more than 10 years old, said, "Uh-oh, someone gonna call the police and I don't like the police." Why don't you like police? "Cuz they gonna come at me and I'ma have to run." A 10 year old said this. I'm not making this shit up nor would I want to make it up. His parents are teaching him to be a victim of the police and the white man already. What's he going to be like in 10 more years, if that? So I'm not a racist for mentioning black people trying to break into my girlfriend's car. Not at all.

Yikes, I don't even know where to begin with you. You are frighteningly racist and hilariously oblivious.
Someone probably walked into the office and robbed them, and they don't want it to happen again.

That, or there were people sexing in there, and the lady was covering for them.
Quote by Butt Rayge
Pretty sure Jesus was decaffeinated.

I'm just a hedonist without happiness
Quote by due 07
Yikes, I don't even know where to begin with you. You are frighteningly racist and hilariously oblivious.

And you are hilariously ignorant and blind. Never did I say ALL black people, but the majority. Think of a slightly rougher part of town around where you live. Drive down there and observe. I don't care if there's white, black, red or purple people there, you'll see the difference. It's all true. But the pussification of America has brainwashed you and everyone like you into thinking that we're all racists if we say the slightest negative thing about black people. I've had black people call me "white" and "cracker". Is that not racist? Or am I supposed to take it with a grain of salt because their ancestors' ancestors were slaves? Open your eyes, man. Please.

Also, look at Jewish people. Do they rant and rave about their hard times? They've been persecuted for over 5,000 years and suffered the Holocaust, but you don't see them calling out white people and claiming everyone is racist, stealing people's belongings and winding up in prison. They suffered way more than black people. And I truly feel sorry for those who were slaves, traded and sold like possessions, beaten and tortured because of their color. That is wrong. But black people have become more racist and use that as an excuse when they didn't even suffer through slavery. Their ancestors did and their ancestors would be sick to their stomachs if they could see the way a lot of blacks act with their asses hanging out, saying "**** the police", committing crimes, etc. etc. etc. And, yes, white people as well as all other races do the same, but they don't blame the police and the white man for their downfall.
Ibanez Iceman 300
Peavey Transtube 112 EFX
Last edited by TH3M B0N3Z at Aug 15, 2011,
Quote by TH3M B0N3Z
And you are hilariously ignorant and blind. Never did I say ALL black people, but the majority. Think of a slightly rougher part of town around where you live. Drive down there and observe. I don't care if there's white, black, red or purple people there, you'll see the difference. It's all true. But the pussification of America has brainwashed you and everyone like you into thinking that we're all racists if we say the slightest negative thing about black people. I've had black people call me "white" and "cracker". Is that not racist? Or am I supposed to take it with a grain of salt because their ancestors' ancestors were slaves? Open your eyes, man. Please.

Also, look at Jewish people. Do they rant and rave about their hard times? They've been persecuted for over 5,000 years and suffered the Holocaust, but you don't see them calling out white people and claiming everyone is racist, stealing people's belongings and winding up in prison. They suffered way more than black people. And I truly feel sorry for those who were slaves, traded and sold like possessions, beaten and tortured because of their color. That is wrong. But black people have become more racist and use that as an excuse when they didn't even suffer through slavery. Their ancestors did and their ancestors would be sick to their stomachs if they could see the way a lot of blacks act with their asses hanging out, saying "**** the police", committing crimes, etc. etc. etc. And, yes, white people as well as all other races do the same, but they don't blame the police and the white man for their downfall.

Jeez you're racist. Get out of here, racist.
Gear:
ESP LTD EX-351 (Black)
Peavey Bandit 112

Quote by Shredoftheday
Wow your a true genius UFhobo

Quote by slight☼return
holy shitnelte herp derped with fries brah.

Quote by J Mud
I love five guys. It does look gross in pictures, but it tastes too damn good.
Quote by due 07
Jeez you're racist. Get out of here, racist.

Do you live in Perfect Town, USA? You must have never seen the REAL world full of real, ugly people, man. Ugly in terms of behavior, not looks.
Ibanez Iceman 300
Peavey Transtube 112 EFX
This is gonna get good.

Give him hell Due

Though I do agree with him about bad parts of towns being scary. But that doesn't really have anything to do with what race lives there.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Last edited by WCPhils at Aug 15, 2011,
Quote by turncoat60%
tear em up bon3z. kick it old skool mofo

Sarcasm or no?
Ibanez Iceman 300
Peavey Transtube 112 EFX
Quote by TH3M B0N3Z
Sarcasm or no?

Sarcasm, you're gonna get merked. Oh the joy.
Quote by turncoat60%
hell no due sucks and so do most black ppl

Like I said, I'm not a racist or trying to be one. I don't think black people are inferior to white people, including myself. But they are the ones who choose to speak lazily, have no class about them, commit crimes but then turn around and blame white people for it all. I'm not a slave owner, so why should I be almost treated as one because I'm white? Black people are a minority in this country, but majority of that minority are low class and even more racist than white people.

I just don't understand why white people puss up when they hear something negative about black people. Black people are far more racist than ANYONE.

Ever see that BET Awards show when it was hosted by Monique? She told every black person in that audience to raise their fist in the air and to say "I'm black and I'm proud." If MTV's predominately white audience did that... NAZI RACIST SCUM.

I'm very right, but will be treated very wrongly for my opinion.
Ibanez Iceman 300
Peavey Transtube 112 EFX
Quote by TH3M B0N3Z
Do you live in Perfect Town, USA? You must have never seen the REAL world full of real, ugly people, man. Ugly in terms of behavior, not looks.

No I don't. I live in a city in which the crime index is 175% of the national average. When telling a story, I don't feel the need to specify the race of a person in order to attempt a bullshit sleight-of-hand like you do. I know that they don't commit crimes because of their skin color, but because of their socioeconomic conditions.

Bigot.
Quote by TH3M B0N3Z
Also, look at Jewish people. Do they rant and rave about their hard times?

you should date a jewish girl, go meet her mom for seder and then ask that question.

to your credit though, their problems are less with whitey and more with misplacing tickets at katz's. "fifty gawddamn dolluhz. i hope the putz that took it enjoys his ****in' pastrami tonight."
#DTWD
Quote by due 07
No I don't. I live in a city in which the crime index is 175% of the national average. When telling a story, I don't feel the need to specify the race of a person in order to attempt a bullshit sleight-of-hand like you do. I know that they don't commit crimes because of their skin color, but because of their socioeconomic conditions.

Bigot.

LOL this guy makes me laugh.
Strength Of The Inferno, Mind Of The Heavens, Speed Of The Tempest, Thus, a miracle was born.
http://www.last.fm/user/RobertELeet
Jackson Warrior
Ibanez Artcore AG85
Squire Affinity J-Bass

VIKINGS

UG Black
Quote by TH3M B0N3Z
Like I said, I'm not a racist or trying to be one. I don't think black people are inferior to white people, including myself. But they are the ones who choose to speak lazily, have no class about them, commit crimes but then turn around and blame white people for it all. I'm not a slave owner, so why should I be almost treated as one because I'm white? Black people are a minority in this country, but majority of that minority are low class and even more racist than white people.

I just don't understand why white people puss up when they hear something negative about black people. Black people are far more racist than ANYONE.

Ever see that BET Awards show when it was hosted by Monique? She told every black person in that audience to raise their fist in the air and to say "I'm black and I'm proud." If MTV's predominately white audience did that... NAZI RACIST SCUM.

I'm very right, but will be treated very wrongly for my opinion.

im not racist either man, i own a colored tv.
Quote by due 07

Bigot.

All I simply said is that they were black. What would you be saying if I mentioned they were white so that nobody thought they were black? Nothing at all.
Ibanez Iceman 300
Peavey Transtube 112 EFX
Quote by due 07

do you mention their sex? if so, you're a sexist and an asshole.
#DTWD
Quote by Robert E. Leet
LOL this guy makes me laugh.

LOL why. He's right. The reason those areas are often largely black is because of historical reasons (I think).

It's also not fair to say most black people are racist and live in less wealthy areas. I live in a boring, middle class suburb and there are two black families on my street. Neither of them are racist. Where I used to live, there were a lot more black people and I had no problem with almost all of them. I can't believe people still get upset at other people because of their race for stupid reasons like TS.

I don't know why I'm debating this, race doesn't matter at all.

Edit: Also, TS, do you really think white people are oppressed like that? I used to be the same way, until I opened my eyes a bit. I am annoyed with any sort of racial pride, you're only making it worse.
Last edited by slipknot5678 at Aug 15, 2011,
Quote by TH3M B0N3Z
Like I said, I'm not a racist or trying to be one.

You are racist. Plus if you have to specifically try to not be racist, you're probably racist.
Quote by TH3M B0N3Z
I don't think black people are inferior to white people, including myself. But they are the ones who choose to speak lazily, have no class about them, commit crimes but then turn around and blame white people for it all.

So you do think they're inferior to white people.
Quote by TH3M B0N3Z
I'm not a slave owner, so why should I be almost treated as one because I'm white?

You aren't treated as a slave owner, you moron.
Quote by TH3M B0N3Z
Black people are a minority in this country, but majority of that minority are low class and even more racist than white people.

You're a chauvinistic bastard, did you know that? You have less class than anyone, you disgusting bigot.
Quote by TH3M B0N3Z

Uh... dude, like, what?
Quote by TH3M B0N3Z

It's not the same, you thickheaded twat. People like you are constantly shaming and trivializing black people, so they're saying "I don't care what racist fuckwads like you say, I'm not ashamed of my skin color."
Quote by TH3M B0N3Z
All I simply said is that they were black. What would you be saying if I mentioned they were white so that nobody thought they were black? Nothing at all.

MY problem with what you said is "most black people are criminals." if you wanted to say "most criminals are black people" i might not agree, but i wouldn't call you racist. but to say most black people are criminals is pretty bad, mang.
#DTWD
Quote by primusfan
do you mention their sex? if so, you're a sexist and an asshole.

Or their eye color.

Any descriptory word is now off limits.

If the TS wasn't such an asshole bigot, he would have said "There was a person, and unpleasant things happened." That's the only politically correct way of saying it.

I disagree with how he worded the sentence, considering it wasn't entirely necessary, but he clarified his meaning.

We can all agree with TS really did say some wrong stuff, but Due's reaction is all I ****ing see and it's getting annoying. Eventually the word bigot will have no meaning.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Last edited by BladeSlinger at Aug 15, 2011,
Page 1 of 3