limb
33 16%
strength
34 17%
intel
32 16%
Voters: 206.
Page 1 of 4
If anyone is interested in helping me plan/host the battles PM me.
or join scumslip IRC
http://webchat.quakenet.org/?channels=Scumslip
Ok heres how it works. This is Thrusty Harvester of Innocence.

each day I will post a poll and everyone votes on what the creature does next. It can evolve or use its environment around it to do whatever you guys can think up. The creature will also Come in contact with other creatures (sometimes these creatures will be from other forums. How those creatures react to our yellow creature will be decided by the other forum its from) and how our creature will react to it will be decided by you guys by "vote". and updated by me every day.
You will have the following options when you encounter a creature.
Try to fight it ( if it doesnt defend it will lose a limb.. if it defends it does nothing.)
Try to defend against it ( any attacks it launches do nothing )
Try to eat it (will only work if it has 0 limbs)
Try to communicate with it ( can attempt to send a message to other creature)
Try to Mate with it ( can attempt to produce offspring with creature. wont work if rival creature attacks trys to eat you or defends)
Try to Run
you will also have the following options every day
You can also choose to
Try to Evolve a limb (gains perks)
Try to Evolve intelligence (Intelligence +1 gives your creature more information about the world around it and any rival creatures it encounters for each point it has)
Try to Evolve Size/Strength (strength +1 Damages 1 limb for every point it has in strength per attack)
Try to explore (Random encounter will be RNG'd)

But be careful cause if there are other creatures around that decide to attack while your not defending or attacking your creature will be negatively effected. (getting attacked or eaten without defending vrs a monster will result in loss of limbs If your creature ever loses all its limbs it can be killed by an attack and eaten.)

Day 1. Creature name = yellow
Strength 0
Intelligence 0
limbs 0
So our little yellow blob of primordial goo was just sitting around doing goo stuff when he noticed he wasnt alone.

how does our yellow creature react to the red creature?

day2
The red creature has decided to use its turn and try to evolve a limb. oblivious to the lustful squiggles of its neighborly blob.

After alot of strange noises our creature has merged with the red creature unfortunately for the red cell it was too busy evolving limbs to put up a fight.
yellow creature now looks like this

Day 3
Strength 0
Intelligence 0
limbs1
So our little blob has a limb now. And its been sexually satisfied. But if it doesnt eat something soon IT MIGHT DIE.

day 4
So our creature decided to explore. Its not so good at moving because it doesnt have any legs yet but after doing barrel rolls for a good 12 hours it managed to move like 10 inches away. wich is like the other side of the world in blob distance. It noticed a funny looking blob that it had never seen before standing around. It had to figure out how it was gonna react to this strange creature. The unknown blob looks somewhat dangerous perhaps our little blob should proceed with caution.

What will our blob do?

day5
So thrusty strikes again. Man He sure is lucky. He needs to stop mating with his food every time otherwise hes gonna be a pretty sickly looking blob soon.

Day5.2
Upgrade +1 strength

day 6
Upgrade +1 Intel. It looks mad. Maybe its mad cause its got no arms.

day 7

+1 LIMB

Rival Creatures
Green creature
http://scum.forumgoo.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=209
Blue creature
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=252471
Pink creature
http://www.iron-edge.co.uk/index.php?topic=6456.0

Other Creatures
http://scum.forumgoo.com/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=175

Last edited by Coagulation at Aug 15, 2011,
It looks mad. Maybe its mad cause its got no arms.

[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
Explore bitches.

Now that Thrusty has a giant gaping vortex of eternal suffering and dismemberment in his stomach, I'm sure he'll be hungry.
Shit, it evolved into a blue square.

Nvm, it looks sufficiently badass. Now we need food. EXPLORE!!
Quote by guitarxo
I had a dream about your avatar once, so yes of course.

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

Last edited by fearofthemark at Aug 15, 2011,
It looks like he has one arm and a stub...
To be vulnerable is needed most of all, if you intend to truly fall apart.

Quote by due 07
You have no idea how much I don't want to tell stories about my mother's vaginal slime on the internet.

I make music sometimes.
It's actually looking pretty intimidating. Scumblob just mates with everything it sees.
Feed MEEEEE!!!!!!!!
Exploration is the key.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
+1 limb? It got new legs and an arm lmao, how does that work?
Gotta keep my eyes from the circling skies...
tounge tied and twisted just an earth bound misfit...

>CRYPTIC METAPHOR<

Quote by ilikepirates
ilikeyou.

not hated
Quote by due 07
It's actually looking pretty intimidating. Scumblob just mates with everything it sees.

Jealous????
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Because the fuckers here and on TL are ruining the vote.

There's more votes than registered users.
Quote by Athabasca
My ex did the same. Cheated on me and then acted like I'd given her sister a facial. Women are retarded.
Need more limbs
The lake was silent for some time. Finally it said:
"I weep for Narcissus, but I never noticed that Narcissus was beautiful. I weep because, each time he knelt beside my banks, I could see, in the depths of his eyes, my own beauty reflected."
It's like missing an arm, I vote add another limb!
Music washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life.

- Berthold Auerbach

Quote by jbridge90
Wow, being surrounded by all of these humourless, pussy-whipped virgins is starting to make me sick.

Check out my band!
how's the result of our choice determined? is it just arbitrary or random or what?
Im working on putting together an encounter sheet and RNG Results but for now im just doing whats most logical
It's stomach looks like a portal to hell
Warning: The above post may contain lethal levels of radiation, sharp objects and sexiness.
Proceed with extreme caution!
Exploring wont really do much for us, i think we should add one more to Intel before we continue, who knows, we might end up having to face one of the other creatures :S
________________________________ ________________________________
______________________________ ______________________________
Quote by Irondevil
Exploring wont really do much for us, i think we should add one more to Intel before we continue, who knows, we might end up having to face one of the other creatures :S

We have to risk it,Thrustor needs food,or else he will die,if we keep postponing it it will never happen
Quote by Irondevil

It needs food and only way to find it is explore.
Quote by Coagulation
It needs food and only way to find it is explore.

I have a question,TL's Blue-Thulhu attacked the creature it encountered and got some armor/weapon while still eating,if we select attack,will that also happen? or if we eat it,will we get like a weapon or something out of the corpse?
That thing looks ****ing brutal. I like.
ಠ_ಠ
- Yes, My name is actually Terran -
- Not just a Starcraft fan -

Terran > Zerg and Protoss
The most brutal beast of the ages must now explore. The entire world is it's banquet.

Quote by Lost Dog
The most brutal beast of the ages must now explore. The entire world is it's banquet.

*headbang*

THRUSTOR: HARVESTER OF INNOCENCE!
Quote by ErikLensherr
Don't belittle it like that, your mom produces top quality stuff.

C4C
[thread="1339859"]Hammerhead[/thread]
[thread="1341152"]Anglerfish[/thread]

VOTE
Thrustor: 2012
So, uh, what are his stats like?

If I recall correctly he's got 3 limbs and maybe 2 strength, I don't recall any intelligence points.

EDIT: Terrible typing.
Last edited by Butt Rayge at Aug 15, 2011,
We should make a Ziltoid like song or two for Thrustor.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by VillainousLatin
Explore,Thrustor need fooood

This, which is what I've been saying for days!
RIP Gooze

cats
Explore!

We may not have the coolest creature, but we definitely have the most badass name
Quote by blackflag49
Condoms, for all the copious amounts of pussy with which you will be inevitably bombarded from this moment onward.

Quote by bingeandletgo
Explore!

We may not have the coolest creature, but we definitely have the most badass name

I think we have the coolest creature.
Quote by guitarxo
I had a dream about your avatar once, so yes of course.

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

Quote by fearofthemark
I think we have the coolest creature.

This. TL's creature is gonna fall down on its own ass soon and Scum's is rolling all over the place and the Pink thing is so damn cute.
To be vulnerable is needed most of all, if you intend to truly fall apart.

Quote by due 07
You have no idea how much I don't want to tell stories about my mother's vaginal slime on the internet.

I make music sometimes.
Page 1 of 4