Hi, I just got back from buying a Fender Jazzmaster Classic Player, and I was about to restring it when I noticed there is no hole in the middle of the tuners, instead there is one at the top where the end of the stirng goes. This is kinda confusing me as I am used to stringing the guitar like the way in the Sticky, but this doesn't allow me to.
I presume you mean akind of "U" in the top of the tuner? you string it like a normal tuning peg, but just be careful to keep the string down during the first few wraps. after that the tension should hold it on properly. put your finger on the top of the gap to keep it from popping over if you need to.
Anxiously Anticipating An Attractive ADA-MP1 Addition!

they're like this, you seem to wrap them around the post, and put the left over string through the hole, it's weird, I don't think it's the same as you're describing
Rather than typing a long paragraph describing how to string these style of tuners, here's a video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDQMzQOZ1SM

That video helped me out a lot the first time I changed the strings on my Tele.
Quote by Carmel
Lucky I'm a girl and I don't give a damn.

Quote by darkwolf291

I've seen her kill a man with a spork and a rubber band
No one is safe from the wrath of Batgirl!