Everyone has goals in life, little darn goals that vex our days and make us try harder. Even atheists have some under the deeper sheets of brain cells.

Mine is to eventually nail every question makes me in a whole day.
My goal: to come up with a goal.
I'm rgrockr and I do not approve of this message.
Quote by Fiire
Everyone has goals in life, little darn goals that vex our days and make us try harder. Even atheists have some under the deeper sheets of brain cells.

What?
To be vulnerable is needed most of all, if you intend to truly fall apart.

Quote by due 07
You have no idea how much I don't want to tell stories about my mother's vaginal slime on the internet.

I make music sometimes.
Quote by Gorelord666
What?

People always come up with questions like "How old is Burma?" Be able to answer all of them in a day.
To see my boy get a fancy college degree and do better than his poor old man ever could. ;_;
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by Fiire
People always come up with questions like "How old is Burma?" Be able to answer all of them in a day.

Oh...you just phrased your thing wrong...confused me for a minute there.
To be vulnerable is needed most of all, if you intend to truly fall apart.

Quote by due 07
You have no idea how much I don't want to tell stories about my mother's vaginal slime on the internet.

I make music sometimes.
Actually, I'm real damn close to reaching all the dreams I ever had. It's quite unnerving really, what the hell am I going to do afterwards? Retire at 30? shit

looks like it's club 27 for me
Quote by ErikLensherr
To see my boy get a fancy college degree and do better than his poor old man ever could. ;_;

Awe!

Due must be so proud.

My goal is to die knowing that I've lived a good, happy life.
Quote by guitarxo
I had a dream about your avatar once, so yes of course.

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

Quote by ErikLensherr

My goal is to become immortal.
Quote by MakinLattes

My goal is to become immortal.

I hope we reach the singularity in my lifetime.
Quote by guitarxo
I had a dream about your avatar once, so yes of course.

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

170 lbs lean
220 lbs clean and jerk
200 lbs snatch
400 lbs squat
300 lbs bench
Massive traps
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
Quote by Fiire

Brilliant tale, fratriarch.
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: Duke Ellington

I'm sick and tired of people calling America the stupidest country in the world. I personally think Europe is the stupidest country.
- Get my pharmD, work in hospital rather than retail
- 190 lbs =<10% bf
- Stop interneting so much
The lake was silent for some time. Finally it said:
"I weep for Narcissus, but I never noticed that Narcissus was beautiful. I weep because, each time he knelt beside my banks, I could see, in the depths of his eyes, my own beauty reflected."
Quote by fearofthemark
I hope we reach the singularity in my lifetime.

We are dreamers, you and I.
My goal right now is to figure out how this whole self discipline thing works. Then I can use that to acheive the rest of my goals. I'm still figuring out this "making myself do things that suck because I'll benefit from them in the future" thing though.
Today I feel electric grey
I hope tomorrow, neon black