Because there seems to be more and more people showing up all the time and making a ton of separate threads to find a song they heard but don't know the name of. I thought it would be easier if they all just came here instead.

So, anyone looking for a song they don't know the name of, ask here.
Want a place to discuss real metal without the irritations the forums can bring?

Last edited by Chopped_In_Half at Aug 16, 2011,
I'm not sure we get enough of them to warrant at thread, but I'm not against the idea.
Quote by Steve08
Acid probably makes you feel less like a hedonistic raver piece of trash, too.

It seems that everyday theres at least 2 new threads asking for some random song to be identified for them. Thought it would be easier just to have a thread where they can all go
Want a place to discuss real metal without the irritations the forums can bring?

Rule of thumb - the people this sort of thread is aimed at will forever be unable to find it on their own.
If I took this cigarette and put it out on you...

...would you love me?
Ah.. There's a good point actually..

EDIT: Unless it got stickied, then you'd have have to be pretty thick not to find it.

Last edited by Chopped_In_Half at Aug 15, 2011,
So really the battle against n00bs is going to be never ending and pointless?

Ah well, I'd like to leave this here. Even if it cuts down on at least one annoying thread a day, it'll be doing something.
Besides, one of the threads that got posted today said they posted it cause they couldn't find a thread for this, that's where I got the idea.

Last edited by Chopped_In_Half at Aug 15, 2011,
Quote by Metal_Head1
Think about how many people start threads asking for band recs...
They'll overlook a sticky.

Plus we already have 8000 stickys
Quote by beadhangingOne
Are you talking about those weird sphincter-spasms where it feels like there's a ghost dick in your ass for a little while and then it just disappears?
New people won't have the smarts (for the most part) to look for this sort of thing.

But i'll leave it open anyway, won't cause any harm.
LAMMERGEIER
Disclaimer: Dyer's Eve can not be held responsible for the loss of time spent or the insult to your aural senses as a result of exploring this link