Hi guys

Just trying to get my band's name out there a bit more. We had been going for a year but split up (went on hiatus) due to our drummer moving to Uni and out keyboardist moving away with family.
After a year of not being together and the keyboardist's move away not happening, we decided to try and resurrect the band with a new drummer. During out "break", we had our facebook page hacked and deleted by some moron so we've made a new one. If you could head over to FB and like us, it'd be great. If you like us enough, we would appreciate it if you could help spread our name

Crimson Dream Official Facebook Page - Go to the "BandPage" tab for the demos and a live video.

There's a couple of demos on our page that we recorded minus the vocals as we haven't yet been to record a proper EP with any one. That's all in the pipework for when we get going fully again.

We'd really appreciate your support!

Screamz n' dreamz!
Stevie.D
Last edited by Stevie.D_BCRich at Aug 16, 2011,
Thanks for the kind words guys. "Unfinished Business" is a working title for the song at the moment as it's still missing one of the guitar and keyboard solos so technically, it is unfinished business haha.
We basically used the "Marty Freidman Lead humbucker" tone on the Gearbox program with an Ibanez RG to get that guitar tone (along with a few EQ tweeks and a BBE Maximizer plug in). Superior Drummer 2.0 for the drums and I used a 1987 Fender Precision Bass with the Ampeg SVT plug in to get the bass tone.
I've gone across and liked your bands just so you know. Cheers again guys!
I Love it!!!!! Great to see guys keeping the old school alive. you might like my band too, check us out, we're called Shattered Sanctity and we have a thread on the first page of the forum i think.
Hey man, I went and checked your band out as I saw you posted on our wall, I really like your stuff.
Thanks again for the like
Spread the name for us if you like

Now... MORE PEOPLE GO LIKE US!
Go Like Us Go Like Us Go Like Us Go Like Us Go Like Us Go Like Us Go Like Us Go Like Us Go Like Us Go Like Us Go Like Us Go Like Us Go Like Us Go Like Us Go Like Us Go Like Us Go Like Us Go Like Us Go Like Us Go Like Us Go Like Us Go Like Us Go Like Us Go Like Us Go Like Us Go Like Us Go Like Us Go Like Us Go Like Us Go Like Us Go Like Us Go Like Us Go Like Us Go Like Us Go Like Us Go Like Us Go Like Us Go Like Us Go Like Us Go Like Us Go Like Us Go Like Us Go Like Us Go Like Us Go Like Us Go Like Us Go Like Us Go Like Us Go Like Us Go Like Us Go Like Us Go Like Us Go Like Us Go Like Us Go Like Us Go Like Us Go Like Us Go Like Us Go Like Us Go Like Us Go Like Us Go Like Us Go Like Us Go Like Us Go Like Us Go Like Us Go Like Us Go Like Us Go Like Us Go Like Us Go Like Us Go Like Us Go Like Us Go Like Us Go Like Us Go Like Us Go Like Us Go Like Us Go Like Us Go Like Us Go Like Us Go Like Us!
I watched your video, i think it was better than the demos because of the added vocals,
but yeah i like it, defo heavily infulenced by NWOBHM bands
Thanks man, I agree with that. If I could record the vocals properly I would. Hopefully I'll be able to soon