Hey guys,
As part of a summer holidays project from school we had to make a short film and also devise a trailer,
mine is about ark music factory and here is the first pre-filming trailer I composed.

It isn't great, but I will also include a synopsis, so if anyone wants to give feedback of what should be in the film feel free

"Ark Music Factory have unleashed their new Weapon of mass destruction to the world. Rebecca Black, not only is she irratible but so is the song, "Friday" Brainwashing millions around the globe, soon to lead to all the major powers in the world falling.

Only one man can save this...me. Guitar in hand, and friends by my side I look to take out Ark Music factory and return the true love of real music."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dWnugMvNbag
“Sometimes you want to give up the guitar, you’ll hate the guitar. But if you stick with it, you’re gonna be rewarded.”
- Jimi Hendrix
Definitely gonna cop this, cause you know

I love real music

and imaginary music is shite
If you are from Germany it is sadly been blocked there. :/
“Sometimes you want to give up the guitar, you’ll hate the guitar. But if you stick with it, you’re gonna be rewarded.”
- Jimi Hendrix
Good job man, I got a kick out of it.
ಠ_ಠ
- Yes, My name is actually Terran -
- Not just a Starcraft fan -

Terran > Zerg and Protoss
Haha it's funny 'cause you used Queen when you said "real music" lolololol.

How can you hate on someone who made this ?

Seriously, I thought it looked pretty good.
RIP Adam
haha Queen is proper music compared to the infamous R'B!
- Jimi Hendrix