Hey y'all!

It's quite simple, really:

I'm looking for a new bridge pickup for my Ibanez S7320.

I don't much have a set style, so that's a bit hard to define. My playing ranges from metal to indie to whatever it is I conjure up myself.

I'd like it to be bright, articulate, have clear note definition. Needs to sound smooth (yet a bit chimey would be nice on clean) on barre/open/power chords both clean and distorted.

Also, a tight bottom end to clean up the sound on my low B is a must. My current pickup does the rest quite nicely, but it does sound a bit muddy and mostly a tad weak and 'floppy' when playing my low B. I'd like to gain the tightness, but not lose the versatility.

Important note: It has to be passive. I know it's harder to find a very tightsounding pickup passive, but I'd rather not have to change anything in the actual body of the guitar! Sentimental value and all :P

Budget isn't much of a problem, but think around €100 or a bit more. It doesn't matter much, I can easily gather more.

I live in the Netherlands, Amsterdam, but I can easily order from say Thomann.de or other websites based in Europe that ship around Europe.

Need more info, drop a post
Then I shall insert my erect penis into the narrow vaginal cavity of my blood-relative whom I predate by approximately 5 years.
Last edited by KoRnOnA6String at Aug 15, 2011,
For bridge the i'd try a Dimarzio Evo 7 and a Liquifire 7. but also check out the D-Activator 7 set and the blackouts 7. (They're active BUT they have a model fitted for a passive 7 string cavity)
GEAR
PRS:SE Singlecut w/ Crunchlab/Airnorton
ESP:Eclipse Standard
LTD:SCT607B
Fender:MIM Silverburst Tele
Line6:Pod HD500X
Ovation:EliteT1778
You can't go wrong with dimarzio. I like the Blaze, Dactivator 7, Tone Zone 7 and the PAF 7 for the neck.
Quote by strat0blaster
This is terrible advice. Even worse than the useless dry, sarcastic comment I made.

Quote by Cathbard
I'm too old for the Jim Morrison look now. When I was gigging I had a fine arse.
Alright, thanks guys. That's pretty much what people in general seem to be recommending so I'll definitely have a look at those.

Cheers!
Then I shall insert my erect penis into the narrow vaginal cavity of my blood-relative whom I predate by approximately 5 years.
take a look at the dimarzio D-sonic, got that installed in my 7 string, and it really does its job well

gear
-Richwood: stratocaster
-Ibanez: RG7321
-Fender: Fm 212R
-Line 6: Floorpod
-Epiphone: G-400
-Squier: P bass
-ESP: LTD MH-50NT