I'm having issues using the M-Audio Fast Track USB interface I bought 3 years ago. It's just not working right with reaper, or I'm setting it up terribly wrong. If anyone could help me out with it, it would be greatly appreciated.

Also, what other easy to use USB interfaces are there? I have microphones I can use and everything, I just need the actual interface. I don't know which would be the best for Reaper.
I had 2 that were Flaky as hell - I ditched them - I now use a Focusrite Sapphire USB that works flawlessly with everything - but also my $99 Line 6 Toneport GX1 does a really nice job too. The GX1 is Guitar only basically (1 input - no phantom power) but the UX1 and UX2's are also good
Now running an Eleven Rack with Pro Tools 10.3.3 - it's amazing and I'm having ball with it - worth every penny. PT 10 is tops IMO and the Eleven Rack is a work of art!
be more specific, not working with reaper in what way? seeing as youve had it 3 years i assume you've checked preferences > devices. are you using direct input or a mic?
What drivers are you using? Are you using ASIO4All?
Derpy Derp Derp Herp Derp
It's not working as in it can pick up the sounds, and show them, but when I record, nothing gets recorded and then it ****s with my computer audio until I have to restart it. I don't know what any of that ASIO stuff or anything like that is, so I was wondering if you guys could help me out with that.
Are you using the correct inputs from within reaper? Also, are you using it just with reaper or are you using it as an external sound card for your pc?
Quote by Neopowell the PUSO
Girls, stuck for a present? Get your man a remote control helicopter. Guys fucking love remote control helicopters.

Mah gear

Ibanez RG350mdx w/ SD TB-6
Ibanez RG7321 <3
Vyper 15
Ashdown EB 12-180 EVO II Combo

7>6!
I honestly don't even know man. That's what I'm trying to get right. I plug in the USB, and I basically don't know much after that. I've never recorded with it, or used an actual program to record. Could you help me out with that kind of stuff?