Page 1 of 2
Discuss all things comical and what not, favorite comedians, favorite comedies. EVERYTHING!

I will start by saying my favorite comedian is Glenn Beck. In all seriousness Ricky Gervais. What about you?
Hi, you're better than me. Have a nice day!
Raymond the Amish comic
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy

Quote by ErikLensherr

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Bill Burr is my favorite, by far.
I'm rgrockr and I do not approve of this message.
Quote by beadhangingOne
Why would they? His stand up owns. Tosh.0 on the other hand...eh.

This
Originally Posted by strat0blaster
No matter what you like, you will like Meshuggah.

FREE GUITAR STRINGS!
Quote by beadhangingOne
Why would they? His stand up owns. Tosh.0 on the other hand...eh.

What's wrong with Tosh.O its my type of comedy.
Hi, you're better than me. Have a nice day!
Neil Hamburger
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Colin Mochrie. Ryan Stiles right behind him.

'Nuff said.
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: Coltrane

The apple always falls close to the tree, but the tree always falls on the power lines.
I like Ron White. All them other blue collar guys are shit though in my opinion. I don't know the names of the rest I like. I just see em on comedy central and forget their names.
Dylan Moran and Mitch Hedburg are my favorites, but I've also taken a recent liking to Christopher Titus.
Begin again in the night, let's sway again tonight.
Your arm on my shoulder, your cheek against mine.
Where can we go, when will we find that, we know.
Richard Herring, Stewart Lee, Simon Munnery, Sean Lock, Armando Iannucci, Chris Morris, Bill Bailey and Dylan Moran.

These were the correct answers. Sorry to everyone who got them wrong.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
Last edited by whalepudding at Aug 16, 2011,
Quote by whalepudding
Richard Herring, Stewart Lee, Simon Munnery, Sean Lock, Armando Iannucci, Chris Morris, Bill Bailey and Dylan Moran.

These were the correct answers. I'm afraid anyone who answered differently is wrong.

I approve
The only "I thought all day to come up with an only thread of my own and some ****er reported it" thread
Quote by LostLegion
There's already a thread like this
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1456974

Reported

Thank God you reported this thread, it would be absolutely devastating if there were to be 2 (or, God forbid, more) threads on the same topic during this website's 10 years of existence. I hope to God a mod closes this and promotes you to "superdooper mod" and pays you in lollipops and papier-mâché casts of zappp's penis for your contributions to this forum.
Quote by pwnerer
My favourite comedian atm is Louis CK...

But the funniest man alive is Karl Pilkington.

I acquired about 10 hours of the Ricky Gervais Show just for Karl, the man is a genius, whereas Ricky is the most vile and unfunny man I've ever heard. Him and Stephen Merchant belittle Karl so he says something stupid, but he ends up destroying them with his hilarity, love it

In other news, I saw Dylan Moran live last month, was amazing!

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Last edited by Zero-Hartman at Aug 16, 2011,
Quote by Zero-Hartman
Thank God you reported this thread, it would be absolutely devastating if there were to be 2 (or, God forbid, more) threads on the same topic during this website's 10 years of existence. I hope to God a mod closes this and promotes you to "superdooper mod" and pays you in lollipops and papier-mâché casts of zappp's penis for your contributions to this forum.

I acquired about 10 hours of the Ricky Gervais Show just for Karl, the man is a genius, whereas Ricky is the most vile and unfunny man I've ever heard. Him and Stephen Merchant belittle Karl so he says something stupid, but he ends up destroying them with his hilarity, love it

In other news, I saw Dylan Moran live last month, was amazing!

What the ****?
To be vulnerable is needed most of all, if you intend to truly fall apart.

Quote by due 07
You have no idea how much I don't want to tell stories about my mother's vaginal slime on the internet.

I make music sometimes.
I like Eddie Izzard a lot for his intelligent sense of comedy and also Michael Mcintyre.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Quote by Zero-Hartman

Ricky Gervais isn't that bad. He's vastly overrated, but his sitcoms were great. And his first couple of standup shows were quite good. Even if they were like a less good version of Stewart Lee.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IMSkwGYgqLA
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
Quote by genghisgandhi
My favorite living stand up comedian is Daniel Tosh. Haters gonna hater and what not.

He's funny, but he also really annoys me. It's like he's just being controversial for controversy's sake, and sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.
Louis CK is BAWSE.
3 amazing stand up specials and 1 brilliant tv series that just got re-newed for another season, all in the last 5 years..
All while hardly ever bringing up his POVs on war, politics, or religion. 3 HUGE topics for material.
I happen to know all of his POVs on those subjects, and disagree on all of them. But thankfully he's the type that doesn't shove his shit down your throat (sts) and say "Love me or hate me". Looking at you Carlin fans
Still love him though
Last edited by bdof at Aug 16, 2011,
Page 1 of 2