charles darwin. what a guy- rearrange the name and it spells shrewd cranial. in 1870 when he published his "theory" of evolution we were under the rule of queen victoria- a lady so ashamed of the fact that we were primarily a sexual being that she made people put trouser legs on pianos. she was basically disgusted by her own sexual needs. in her mind, we could not possibly be admitted to heaven after a life of physical fulfillment, the behaviour of the human race put her at odds with her belief and that of the church. gays were outlawed, lesbians however got off scot free cos viccy would not believe they existed. how could we be so animalistic yet be children of god? "there must be an explanation to ease ones troubled mind" says viccy, who was quite obviously barking. so shrewd cranial hires a couple of boats and buggers off into the wild blue yonder, confidant that he will be able to bullshit the queen and baffle her with science in a year or two, after a much publicised world tour. he was going to help his queen- an honourable and gentlmanly thing to do.

so fast forward, you know the rest- he puts forward his theory that we have evolved from apes because they closely resemble us. well, what do you know, viccy loves it. oh yeah. we can behave as we like yet face no day of judgement. the public goes potty- no more church going or begging forgiveness for our sins. shrewd cranial is hailed as a genius, and victoria can now bang like a sh*thouse door with nowt to worry about.

nearly 150 years later, ther have been no discoveries of missing link skeletons, which surely should litter the planet. our existence is still largely unexplained. we can only understand what we can see. it wasn't that long ago that we thought the world was flat. infra red light has always been there yet for millions of years we could not see it. what if shrewd was wrong? what if his theory was a plot to appease mankinds concience? what are we gonna do if one day he is exposed as a blagger who merely fought to bring man closer to the animal world to explain our behaviour?

thanks for reading- ill leave you to ponder.............
All pain is borrowed
firstly,
Quote by Wikipedia
Humans did not evolve from chimpanzees[145] or any other modern-day primates. Humans and monkeys share a common ancestor that lived about 40 million years ago.[146] This common ancestor diverged into separate lineages, one evolving into so-called New World monkeys and the other into Old World monkeys and apes.[147] Humans are part of the Hominidae (great ape) family, which also includes chimpanzees, gorillas, and orangutans. Similarly, the common ancestor of humans and chimpanzees, which lived between 5 and 8 million years ago, evolved into two lineages, one eventually becoming modern humans and the other the two extant chimpanzee species.

secondly,

Quote by wikipedia
The word theory in the theory of evolution does not imply mainstream scientific doubt regarding its validity; the concepts of theory and hypothesis have specific meanings in a scientific context. While theory in colloquial usage may denote a hunch or conjecture, a scientific theory is a set of principles that explains observable phenomena in natural terms.[141][142] "Scientific fact and theory are not categorically separable",[143] and evolution is a theory in the same sense as germ theory, gravitation, or plate tectonics.

and just read the whole ****ing list of misconceptions just in case you start going on about how humans and dinosaurs co-existed.
Click here to hear my BOB DYLAN (Blowing in the Wind) out right now May 2k17
Last edited by laid-to-waste at Aug 16, 2011,
Wow someone doesn't understand the term scientific theory, and thinks we came from apes. As laid-to-waste pointed out that TS is WRONG on both counts.
Quote by FatalGear41
In the end, the only question is: what bass would Jesus play?

I think he's a Fender Jazz guy.
Quote by mcw00t
"so you mean if the father is sterile, the kid will be sterile too?"

Proof God exists and evolution is a lie:
Quote by elguitarrista3
the prove is u because u did n create urself and ur parents dindt and their parents didnt and so on and we are not monkeys peace

Sure kid. Take this to the Evolution vs. Creationism thread, I dare you.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by Firkin L
charles darwin. what a guy- rearrange the name and it spells shrewd cranial.

TAKE THAT SCIENTISTS

#evolutiondebunked
you could also propose that everything in history textbooks detailing events before your birth never happened. that would be a related topic.
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
Quote by chaucersttafu

The deal with it was towards TS.
Quote by mcw00t
"so you mean if the father is sterile, the kid will be sterile too?"

Proof God exists and evolution is a lie:
Quote by elguitarrista3
the prove is u because u did n create urself and ur parents dindt and their parents didnt and so on and we are not monkeys peace

Quote by Firkin L
nearly 150 years later, ther have been no discoveries of missing link skeletons, which surely should litter the planet.

You know, theres this new trend I've been hearing about. It's called researching a topic before talking sh*t about it, you should try it sometime.

Quote by Firkin L
what if his theory was a plot to appease mankinds concience?

Yes, it's all a conspiracy! Mwahahahaha! *thunder and lightning*
Quote by WinterEagle5
ANCIENT ALIENS BROSKI.

Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Last edited by darkstar2466 at Aug 16, 2011,
Finally, someone with sense.
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Personally, I think I prefer the rg350dx model, but I can see why you would choose otherwi...

Oh sorry, thought I was posting on a guitar website! Haha, my bad!
I don't think there's anything to "ponder", really. You sound like a religious person who had this argument with someone else, and now you're trying to vent in the pit. If you didn't write like someone who actually has no clue what they're talking about, I might take your ideas seriously. But, oh well.

Its a nice sentiment though, that you're smarter and more informed than most evolutionary scientists. Enjoy that.
Check out my Black/Death metal band!
galadh.bandcamp.com

Quote by StewieSwan
I had unprotected sex with an underage, pro-life, christian girl. Beat that.

Dude, you got pretty much told
Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise
Couple of things:

1.) We didn't really 'descend' from apes, just have a common ancestor. The apes/chimps seen today are more like cousins rather than us evolving from them.

2.) Evolution as a theory has moved on a lot since darwin (genetics & such)

3.) 'Missing link'? Here do some basic research lol:'Missing Links'

4.) People knew the world was round from at least the time of ancient greeks. I mean it's kind of obvious if you sail out on any kind of open water towards land...
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
^Obviously God out all these skeletons and all this "proof" just to tempt us..
Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise
*reads through rest of thread*
*notices already beaten to points*
*concludes TS has been slapped silly*
*closes*
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o