Hey guys, let me start off by apologizing if this is in the wrong section (this is my first thread).
So im just wondering if anyone could suggest where to put strap buttons on a guitar i had delivered today, its a B.C Rich Speed V Laser Flame IT (yes, i know most of you will HATE B.C Riches, but i quite like them) and they have installed one of the strap buttons on the lower part of the body, but there isn't one by the neck, instead this one was in a bag in the box. I know this probably sounds like a nooby question, but all my previous guitars have been the traditional bolt on, not the IT bolt on thing.

Thanks in advance
yeah i know, i just dont know where i should screw it in as there are no holes already, and i dont wanna mess it up and leave aload of holes in the body lol

This one has its strap button screwed in the regular V location, just put it in the same place.
Quote by KempGuitars

This one has its strap button screwed in the regular V location, just put it in the same place.

What a fantastically awesome guitar! Wow! What IS that?!
• '10 Epiphone Les Paul
• '96 Epiphone Rebel EM-1
• '10 Jackson JS32T Rhoads
• Vox Valvetronix VT20+
• Fame GTA40
• Zoom GX7.1u
• Boss MT-2 Metal Zone
• Jim Dunlop Ultex Jazz III 2mm
Quote by Tiago Sa
What a fantastically awesome guitar! Wow! What IS that?!

It's a B.C Rich Speed V Laser Flame IT (as mentioned in dodders666's original post)