Hey all,

I'm interested in finding some new programs for VSTI instruments.
Looking for something that'd be similar to Mixcraft and Dimension Pro, in the sense that you import your midi track and have a library of many different virtual instruments to use.

Currently I'm using Dimension Pro, but this doesn't do everything i'm looking for. Really good in some area's but a bit lacking in others.

Any suggestions would be great.

Thanks!
like FL studio?
ø

*MISC CREW*

e-mail me

Originally Posted by OneOfaKind
ø

Quote by Dead-Eternity
Nah, something better then that

better than fl studio........ okay dude...
ø

*MISC CREW*

e-mail me

Originally Posted by OneOfaKind
ø

Your description of what you're looking for sounded a bit confused, but I'm guessing you're asking for a good DAW. In that case, Reaper is for you. It has an intuitive interface, it's as powerful as any other professional DAW, and it's extremely generously priced in comparison.

Quote by Cocolate
better than fl studio........ okay dude...

Your sarcasm implies that you'd struggle to find better software than FL... I hope you're not serious.
Quote by Ziphoblat
Your description of what you're looking for sounded a bit confused, but I'm guessing you're asking for a good DAW. In that case, Reaper is for you. It has an intuitive interface, it's as powerful as any other professional DAW, and it's extremely generously priced in comparison.

this. although i've always found it cuts out for no apparent reason fairly often, so i switched to cubase, which is slightly more reliable i think. they're basically the same program though.