Was listening to L.I.F.E.G.O.E.S.O.N. by Noah and the Whale, and when it got to the bridge part something clicked in head that it sounded like another song. The song is like on the tip of my tongue i can hear bits of it in my head, I remember it from when I was a little kid, I think that it might be Tom Petty, but maybe something else. Let me know what you think...it's the; "On my last night on earth, I won't look to the sky, Just breathe in the air, and blink in the light...." part.

p.s. googled it and they gave me dont come around here no more, but i don't think that is the one.
Danelectro 1959 reissue

Quote by G.Krizzel
Music is just wiggly air. Accept it or leave it.

Also please visit this thread and help me tab out an album!!!
thread.
Hm... after careful listening, it sounds like.....

Lifegoeson by Noah and the Whale.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
It does sound ever so slightly similar to Freefallin' by Tom Petty, but I think that's more to do with the harmonies behind the lead vocals, than the actual sound of the song.
yeah, that chord structure for a verse/bridge is so common it's unbelievable.
Click here to hear my BOB DYLAN (Blowing in the Wind) out right now May 2k17
it sounds like most generic indie folk.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
On one of the videos on Youtube, a guy said it sounds like 'Layla', but I don't hear it.