Greatest show. /thread
"If God exists, there's no way he is French" - Andrea Pirlo

S A D B O Y S
Every season was the same thing over and over again. Would've been better if they took all the pointless drama and stuff out.
They made me do push ups in drag

I'm gonna have a really hard time if we're both cannibals and racists.

Don't dress as a whore, he'll thump you.

I'm a firework, primed to go off
I went through my phase where I loved it and thought it was amazing. It's still fantastic, but I never liked how there was like no transistion between the sad moments and the funny ones.

Scrubs can make me laugh and cry, so that's a good show.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
was good.

season nine defaced the series.
"I specialize in driving a set like I'm driving a Lexus" - Uncle Mez
Quote by DarkValo666
2nd greatest imo. How I Met your Mother would be my favourite.

Came in to say this.
Never have understood why people seem to worship this show. Seems like a run of the mill medical sitcom to me.
Quote by CaptainCanti
it wouldn't surprise me if UG goes down within the next couple months, along with other privately owned sites

December 14, 2017
Quote by padgea7x
Every season was the same thing over and over again. Would've been better if they took all the pointless drama and stuff out.

That was the best bit about it. It wasn't a dramatic comedy, it was a drama with jokes.
One of my favourite TV shows ever. I took so much advice from Dr. Cox

And season 9 wasn't actually that bad. First few episodes were impossible to enjoy just because it wasn't Scrubs anymore, but as soon as you got past that...it was watchable. The main girl was also ****ing hot. The blonde, moody one.
Last edited by ShadesOfNight at Aug 16, 2011,
Quote by ShadesOfNight
That was the best bit about it. It wasn't a dramatic comedy, it was a drama with jokes.
One of my favourite TV shows ever. I took so much advice from Dr. Cox

Half of the drama was the same thing over and over again. Couldn't stand Elliot, so annoying. So many things were iffy about it.
The jokes were better than the drama for me.
They made me do push ups in drag

I'm gonna have a really hard time if we're both cannibals and racists.

Don't dress as a whore, he'll thump you.

I'm a firework, primed to go off
I enjoy Scrubs; I have quotes etched into my brain that I bring up in conversation once in a while.
Hi, I'm Peter
Quote by laid-to-waste
was good.

season nine defaced the series.

Oh my I hope you didn't let a shitty single-season spin-off ruin the rest of it.

The last two seasons were the weakest IMO, i loved the show, but I much prefer cute elliot to hormonal elliot.
This is why I don't like arguing on the internet.
Quote by damian_91
If only you could back that statement up.
Quote by Zombee
Wolfgang's Philadelphia Study. Look it up yourself.
Quote by damian_91
No need to, absurd generalizations aren't my thing.
Seinfeld wins, but Scrubs is damned good.
"Social correctness has traditionally had nothing whatever to do with reason, logic, or physics. In fact, in England it is generally considered socially incorrect to know stuff or think about things."
-Douglas Adams
Quote by Prototype4342
Seinfeld wins, but Scrubs is damned good.

What about curb your enthusiasm vs seinfeld?
This is why I don't like arguing on the internet.
Quote by damian_91
If only you could back that statement up.
Quote by Zombee
Wolfgang's Philadelphia Study. Look it up yourself.
Quote by damian_91
No need to, absurd generalizations aren't my thing.
I like Seinfeld more. I watch Curb Your Enthusiasm but I don't enjoy the experience as much as Seinfeld.
"Social correctness has traditionally had nothing whatever to do with reason, logic, or physics. In fact, in England it is generally considered socially incorrect to know stuff or think about things."
-Douglas Adams
It was OK till it started being aired twenty-four hours a day between different stations. That show was a little *****, no mistake.
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
Love it to pieces.

I have yet to see a show that put's me through so many emotions..then again I don't watch much t.v.

But still, I think it's a very well written and very well executed show.
Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise
Quote by Morgan__Freeman

Ted: I love you.
Carla, distractedly: what?
Ted: *restarts singing*

Aww
Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise
I was completely obsessed with Scrubs for a couple of years, now I absolutely detest it. Go figure.
Gear:
Ibanez S470DXQM
Laney GH50L - Laney GS212IE
Boss GE7
MXR Wylde OD
Boss DD2
Boss CE20
Walden G570
Greatest show.

It exists on a higher plane (along with The Office (US) and How I Met Your Mother) than other, more ordinary sitcoms. Hell, I could watch Turk just sing and dance for half an hour and that would be an epic episode in my eyes.

And for any season 9 haters, gtfo. I hate that it got cancelled and changed as much as anyone else does, but that season in and of itself is hilarious, just as much so as the parent series
^hilariously bad, maybe
"I specialize in driving a set like I'm driving a Lexus" - Uncle Mez