Ive purchased d'addario strings from ebay and put the serial no into their site and they are ALL fake, just wanted to give you guys the heads up!

Keep it real, shop at your local shop!!
Haha. It surprises me at how common that is. Report it to D'Addario, they will send you some free stuff.
My Guitars
Squire Affinity Strat
Ibanez RG 350 DX
Fender Stratocaster MIM
Ibanez AEG20E
Tradition Guitars S2000F Pro
Our good friends the Chinese have little regard for copyright or patent laws.....
Quote by PatheticMedic
Haha. It surprises me at how common that is. Report it to D'Addario, they will send you some free stuff.

+1
You live that far from a music store that you have to order your strings online? If so next time buy those value packs with 3 sets in one pack, it saves lots of time.
Quote by zincabopataurio
You live that far from a music store that you have to order your strings online? If so next time buy those value packs with 3 sets in one pack, it saves lots of time.

I and many other people order everything online purely for the sake of it, less effort
Quote by s31770
I and many other people order everything online purely for the sake of it, less effort

uFat?
Quote by amonamarthmetal
uFat?

I live 10 minutes away from the nearest music store but it becomes cheaper for me to order them online because bus tickets cost 0,85€ and the shipping is free. Makes sense to me
E:-6
B:-0
G:-5
D:-6
A:-0
E:-3
But the REAL question is, how do they sound...?

And I order online as well, because I get a pretty good price break in quantity.
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
Quote by amonamarthmetal
uFat?

500 lbs bro, ujelly? brb whilst i go pull 5 big macs out of my horiztonal fridge
I'm in china now, everything, absolutely EVERYTHING is fake... It's just amazing, I like rock climbing as well and I heard even security gear is being faked now... really scary

Cheers
\
Juan