As some of you may know I have been trying to decide what cabinet to buy for my amp. Well, I stumbled across a deal, a very good deals and this is what came through my door this afternoon:

Hmm...
Laney VH100R, Randall KH 4x12 cab, Harley Benton G212V, ESP LTD EC-1000, Jackson Demmelition King V, LTD KH-602, Tanglewood TW170, LTD EX-50, Squire Strat, Zakk Wylde wah, EHX Small Clone, Blackstar HT-5H
Last edited by UKMaster at Aug 16, 2011,
A Xl?
LTD Viper 1000 Deluxe
Simon & Patrick CW GT Vintageburst
Egnater Vengeance
ISP Technologies Theta (for sale)
ISP Technologies Vector (for sale)
Randall RG75DG2
Maxon OD808
Boss Super Shifter PS-5
Boss Chromatic Tuner TU-3
Nope
Laney VH100R, Randall KH 4x12 cab, Harley Benton G212V, ESP LTD EC-1000, Jackson Demmelition King V, LTD KH-602, Tanglewood TW170, LTD EX-50, Squire Strat, Zakk Wylde wah, EHX Small Clone, Blackstar HT-5H
*tension building up*

#2 of the Orange TH30 Clique
Gear:
Orange TH30 Head
Orange PPC410 Cab
Ibanez ART500e
Cort KX5
Almansa 434 Cedro

What's inside?
i guess randall cab also
Inspired by Ibanez RGA321F Prestige, Gibson Les Paul Standard
Powered by CAA OD100 standard+ , Mesa 2x12
Affected by Maxon OD808, Mad Professor Deep blue delay

Quote by WtrPlyr
....a Randall cab. That's what's inside.

That's true
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?

:O

Randall RS412KHX!!

Family photo

Review:

I was searching for a cab for ages. I was basically about to contact Paul to order a Fatboy 2x12 with a V30 and G12T-75. I had a final search for a few different cabs and I came across this for only £309! The next cheapest one available was about £800 so I ordered it. And I'm very glad I did!

After spending my whole day at work I finally finished and got home as fast as I could! This cab is sooo much better than the crappy 1x10 speakers that come with the HT-5H. The bass is... well... bassy! Handles the low end very well and feels lovely to chug with. It handles the frequency's very well. It has 2 Celestion V30's and 2 celestion G12T-75's. The combo of both the speakers works very well with the mid hump of the V30's combined with the almost scooped type tone with the G12T-75's. It also handles volume very well, I turned the HT-5 up fully and I could still hear the notes clearly. And the clean sound is so much better aswell. The notes sound so crisp and clear instead of the 'Boxyness' of the 1x10's. And for some reason effects sound better through this cab. The wah is more noticable and sounds great. I had to e-mail Paul to say I didn't need the cab anymore. I hope he doesn't mind too much

All in all, a very good purchase!
Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH
That is a great guess. I take it you have inside information

i luld.

HNCD! i would think that would be a nice speaker config with the HT.
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
A little bit oversize for an HT-5... I hope you got something bigger and badder coming soon to replace it.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
Quote by Raijouta
A little bit oversize for an HT-5... I hope you got something bigger and badder coming soon to replace it.

Oh don't worry. Haven't you seen my 'What amp' threads recently
very nice

hard to go wrong for £300
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?

Ye the cab is very good, good clear tones and lovely bass