I'd like to buy a Gibson acoustic, and I've been between a ton of models, and was on the verge of buying the J-200... but im scared, mainly because I think it might just be too big and become uncomfortable over time. I'm sure I can handle it but I think in the long run it might be a pain to carry.

So I'd like to know what you think THE BEST Gibson Acoustic is that has a tone similar to that of the J-200, with nice strong lows and a scoop on the mids.
Budget up to 3000 Euros, if there is something absolutely excellent that more expensive, mention it anyways.

Gibson because I've found a strong liking to their acoustics. Thats my personal preference and I really like the tone of Gibson acoustics.
Hummingbird Koa. Might be a little out of your price range, but damn, that is a fine guitar.

Oh and the thing freaking bellows.
The future is no place to place your better days
thank you Flecktowned, ill look into it. Any other guitar of the sort that you could recommend? or more importantly, does anybody have any experience with playing the J-200 and if it may or may not be uncomfortable to play due to its size.
Quote by flecktowned
Hummingbird Koa. Might be a little out of your price range, but damn, that is a fine guitar.

Oh and the thing freaking bellows.

thank you Flecktowned, ill look into it. Any other guitar of the sort that you could recommend? or more importantly, does anybody have any experience with playing the J-200 and if it may or may not be uncomfortable to play due to its size.
the j200 is a great guitar. before i hurt my shoulder, i found it was a little easier to play than some dreads. now i can only play it for a couple minutes at a time, but i can't play the hummingbird at all.
Quote by Skeet UK
I just looked in my Oxford English Dictionary and under "Acoustic Guitar", there was your Avatar and an email address!
also, which of these following guitars would you recommend from a comfort and sound point of view? Please reply, I'd really appreciate it.

Gibson Hummingbird Custom Koa
Gibson J-200 Standard
Gibson Songwriter Deluxe Custom

http://www.musik-schmidt.de/Gibson-Hummingbird-Custom-Koa.html
http://www.musik-schmidt.de/Gibson-J-200-Standard-AN.html
http://www.thomann.de/gb/gibson_songwriter_deluxe_custom_an.htm
i'm 5' 3", and i find most jumbos are easier to play than dreads. my husband, who is 6' 7" recently passed on a j200 as he's started to have shoulder issues after many years of playing only dreads, but since he's started playing 000's as his regular guitar size, he's finding jumbos more comfortable again.

me, i prefer j200 and j45 to the other gibsons as they have the growly, slightly compressed bottom end i like. the others you list here are more midrangy to my ear. i almost bought one of the custom shop koa guitars - i think it was a songwriter - but while koa is a great sounding wood, and gibson makes some really sweet guitars from it, it didn't have the bass i wanted.
Quote by Skeet UK
I just looked in my Oxford English Dictionary and under "Acoustic Guitar", there was your Avatar and an email address!