I just learned living on a prayer - tomi paladanius.

Awesome song like that. It was hard as shit though (probably because the most complicated fingerstyle song I could play was the LOTR theme).

Check it out.
Quote by guitarxo
I had a dream about your avatar once, so yes of course.

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

Just look up Trace Bundy. He's fan****ingtastic.
Quote by brandon369852
lolworthy- classicrockboy WIN of thread.
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."
~ Jimi Hendrix

UG Backing Track Band
UG Rock Opera
Check out my songs for it

Currently e-single. Hit me up ladies
Try 'Until We Felt Red...' by Kaki King. The two disc album. Actually the best album for reading and writing to.

Anyway, here's a song not on that album. Simply because it's actually bloody brilliant to watch.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7UqV_5rVTNc

For soundtracky kinda stuff, you could always try out Magyar Posse, like this and this.
Last edited by Craigo at Aug 16, 2011,
Not to be a Tobias Funke style blowhard, but I love exactly the kind of thing you mean, I try to play a lot of it, see the examples on my profile

I learn them by ear - I find that if you know the chords and have more than just a little knowledge of improvisational playing, it's pretty much intuitive to put the rhythm and melody together. Have a go yourself, you might be surprised!
Thanks for you suggestions most of the stuff seems pretty hard and the rest I can't open because it's blocked in Germany but I will try to use proxys. But give me please more^^
Quote by Dillinger926
Thanks for you suggestions most of the stuff seems pretty hard and the rest I can't open because it's blocked in Germany but I will try to use proxys. But give me please more^^

Night by Marty Friedman is pretty easy and really epic sounding. And if you can pick relatively fast, try hanuman by rodrigo y gabriela.
Quote by guitarxo
I had a dream about your avatar once, so yes of course.

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFBuWtcfDiM&feature=related

Anything from Igor Presnyakov really.
Quote by mcw00t
"so you mean if the father is sterile, the kid will be sterile too?"

Proof God exists and evolution is a lie:
Quote by elguitarrista3
the prove is u because u did n create urself and ur parents dindt and their parents didnt and so on and we are not monkeys peace

Last edited by Rust_in_Peace34 at Aug 16, 2011,
Again Thanks . Do you know some reltively easy by Tommy Emmanula, Buckethead or something which comes close^^
Try Rodrigo y Gabriela, Hanuman is a good song

It looks more difficult than it is to play
e-married to the most fabulous Fashionista ever, Rarity
e-mom to Scootaloo, somehow
Quote by dawgeth321
Let's warm our wings, fly through the clouds, and dance in the sky, mon capitaine.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Spit is a milf

UG 8-BIT ALBUM
SoundCloud
Classical Gas
Sell and Promote your music TuneHub!

wy is yer mad at muy gramhar fer?

Quote by jimmyled
jimmybanks youre a genius.

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper
jimmybanks youre a genius