I cant find help anywhere so I am going to try here. I have a solid wood body electric guitar with NO NAME and absolutely NO MARKINGS at all with the exception of what looks like a Fender "F" behind the neck pickup... It is beautiful, and who ever built it did a very nice job. I had a local guitar guy who went out of business recently appraise it for $1800+... I have no frame of reference on this, and I didnt know if he was filling me full of shit or if he was being serious...I intend to learn guitar... finding time is an issue. If I keep it or sell it, who knows... doesnt bother me either way, it looks great on the wall right now, haha. Intonation is excellent, sustain is quite lengthy and it sounds quite nice, especially if someone plays it who knows what they are doing. It is not an import... it's clearly hand-made and not CNC'd. check the finish on the heel of the neck. that arc is not perfectly straight. I do think the builder may have used whatever he had on hand in his parts bin for hardware, which may include import pieces. THOSE ARE HAND DONE INLAYS in the head stock and neck and I can't find anything even remotely similar to them.

Anyways, this is what I know (or think I know) any help or info anyone may have would be greatly appreciated!

What ever it is it's absolutely gorgeous. I would say it looks to be a home built guitar.
Quote by FatalGear41
In the end, the only question is: what bass would Jesus play?

I think he's a Fender Jazz guy.
Quote by italiarlz135
I think thats a 7 in the pickup area :P
its probably a hand built custom

That was my second guess (a guy can dream right) haha
No idea, but that thing is extremely gorgeous.
╘MESHUG╦G╗AH

Ibanez ARX 350
Dunlop 535Q
Ibanez TS9
Peavey TransTube Supreme
DRIVE Elite straight 412
It isn't too bad for giving the guy an old set of golf clubs for a guitar that he has had sitting untouched and unplayed in his closet for years.
The body style looks like that of a Hamer or a PRS, but its very very nice. Probably custom built, but maybe not. Looks quite professional. Nice score.
Treble>Epiphone Prophecy EX - MXR micro Amp - MXR Blue Box - MXR Fullbore - MXR Noise Clamp - Vox AD30VT
Bass>Ibanez BTB505 - MXR Blowtorch - MXR D.I. - Peavey MaxBass 700 - Peavey TVX410
Its possible this guy may have done it, but it looks like he only does acoustics now. This is a big maybe, the only reason I mention him is becuase the inlay work he does looks very similar.

http://www.lonewolfguitars.com/welcome.html
Treble>Epiphone Prophecy EX - MXR micro Amp - MXR Blue Box - MXR Fullbore - MXR Noise Clamp - Vox AD30VT
Bass>Ibanez BTB505 - MXR Blowtorch - MXR D.I. - Peavey MaxBass 700 - Peavey TVX410
Quote by Vypor
Its possible this guy may have done it, but it looks like he only does acoustics now. This is a big maybe, the only reason I mention him is becuase the inlay work he does looks very similar.

http://www.lonewolfguitars.com/welcome.html

ya the inlays are very similar. Ill have to dig in that direction a bit. Thanks man!
I have nothing to say other than: hot damn that looks nice.

And its probably a home built custom. Purty.
Caution:
This post may contain my opinion and/or inaccurate information.

Current Rig:
2006 PRS CE-24
Mesa/Boogie Mark V
Voltage S212 w/ V30's
Strymon Timeline
CMATMods Signa Drive
TC Electronics Corona & Hall of Fame
Quote by Marshmelllow
those inlays are gorgeous. it looks like a home built one.

I love the inlays in it, somebody took time with them. That is what I am guessing with it. None of the parts on the guitar have any branding on it though which is kind of irritating to me.