Well today I took a trip to the city of Dover (England) and visited the Dover Castle and the White Cliffs of Dover. The entire time at the cliffs I kept thinking of the song by Eric Johnson.

So I was just wondering, where has the pit gone that was musically significant? I'm very curious
Current Stage Gear
Ibanez 1987 RG550 Road Flare Red(66th one ever made)
HD500 Pedal
Bugera Vintage 22

Quote by metaldood91
Hi. Can someone tell me which guitars are real 24 fret guitars and which are just 22 fret guitars with 2 extra frets added on?
Yea, into your mom.

I have gone to Nashville.

And Broadway.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Had chance to visit Bon Scott's grave in Perth, didnt and seriously regret it now
Quote by JaykeSucks
Instead of paying $500 to bail him out, pay a criminal $500 to bum him. That'll learn him.
I regularly go to Scarborough Fair, as it's the nearest big town to me.

Although now it's just got shitey rides and stands.
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
I've been to Nashville and Seattle and I guess Chicago's probably important. None of them for the sake of music, but they're the best I've got.
Quote by Joshua Garcia
my chemical romance are a bunch of homos making love to a mic and you like that cuz your a huge gay wad. You should feel pathetic for being such a gaywad you gay mcr loving gaywad olllol.
Been to Nashville many times and just took a trip to the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in Cleveland this past weekend (mildly overrated as expected, to be honest).
I've been to Dover as well.

I also took the obligatory tourist photo at Abbey Road... actually it was pretty much because of my suggestion that the whole tour group ended up going
fear is the mindkiller

CANUCKS
Amarillo.
Gibson LP Traditional, LP GT, LP Studio, SG Standard x2
Barber Tone Press > EHX Worm >TC Polytune > EXH Glove > EHX East River Drive > Zoom G3 > TC Spark Mini Booster
EVH 5150 III LBXII
Jet City JCA22H
My SoundCloud
Woodstock, there's a museum there and shit.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
some cafe that had the beatles' logo on it in liverpool, dunno if it's significant

anyone from the US ever been to tipitina's?
Click here to hear my BOB DYLAN (Blowing in the Wind) out right now May 2k17
my friend got a picture standin' on a corner in Winslow, Arizona, and I've been to Nashville to the Grand Ole Opry and have been to Broadway as well
Ameoba records in Berkeley. All kinds of cool cats have played there, and it's where all the San Francisco bands hung out
❒ Taken ❒ Single ✔ Would like a sandwich

Vereor Deus

Quote by dann_blood
Branding!?!? THAT'S TOO PROGRESSIVE! I say bring back settlement payments in weights of lead and impalement upon wooden stakes!

Quote by Doctor Matthews
Oh! Sorry, I thought that was a braille name tag.
I'd imagine a shitload of cities will have at least one famous artist from there. That said, been to Nashville, New York, Tampa and Chicago. I live in Manchester and Liverpool is close, so the obvious connections with those cities too.
Quote by andyscoot
Liverpool

oh yeah, isn't there that really influential band from there? i can't put my finger on it, but i know there is one... oh yeah, i remember! it was these guys!
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
I live in Cleveland.

██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████

LET'S GO BUCKS
Seattle and San Francisco are practically home's away from home, I'm there so often.
Quote by tacaco1000
yes, babies tend to become a blue gooey liquid when kept inside a plastic bottle in the dark for a year.
Quote by theogonia777
oh yeah, isn't there that really influential band from there? i can't put my finger on it, but i know there is one... oh yeah, i remember! it was these guys!

Not really. Ken is from Billinge, which is mersyside and barely so. I went to College in Orrell, which is next to it, and that was Greater Manchester. Bill Steer is the North East somewhere and Jeff is from St Helens way, which you can't really call Liverpool.
Quote by andyscoot
Not really. Ken is from Billinge, which is mersyside and barely so. I went to College in Orrell, which is next to it, and that was Greater Manchester. Bill Steer is the North East somewhere and Jeff is from St Helens way, which you can't really call Liverpool.

silly pedants, always trying to ruin jokes...
NNNNNNNNNNASHVILLE
& California There been a million songs about Cali
Gundagai
You want some more seeneyj hate? WELL YOU CAN'T HAVE IT

You're all a bunch of f*cking slaves! - Jim Morrison

UG Awards
1st: Biggest Ego
1st: Most Likely To Become Famous
1st: Most Pretentious User
Quote by Eminored
I live about 30 minutes away from Waukesha, Wiconsin and visit often.

So do I, forgot about that. Still don't own a LP yet though, getting myself one for Christmas this year.
Quote by Joshua Garcia
my chemical romance are a bunch of homos making love to a mic and you like that cuz your a huge gay wad. You should feel pathetic for being such a gaywad you gay mcr loving gaywad olllol.
stayed in heartbreak hotel and visited graceland and all the surrounding museums for a couple days. It was incredible.
of course went to Gibson and Sun Studios also.
I've been to Seattle, but that doesn't really mean anything because I didn't visit anywhere specifically related to music.
Quote by bluekirby7
Well today I took a trip to the city of Dover (England) and visited the Dover Castle and the White Cliffs of Dover. The entire time at the cliffs I kept thinking of the song by Eric Johnson.

So I was just wondering, where has the pit gone that was musically significant? I'm very curious

I always though cliffs of dover was based on dover new hampshire where theres lots of mountains.....
I think there were some bands from Ashesville.

281-330-8004, that's my cell phone number, hit me up on the low
I live within a walking distance to Boston Symphony Hall. Gots my college season ticket....$2.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana