Page 1 of 6
I DO NOT HAVE A LINK TO THE ****ING VIDEO BUT I AM SERIOUSLY ****ING DISTRAUGHT AT THIS ****ING NEWS I JUST HEARD ABOUT.

SOME ****ING DICKHOLE EATING SCUMBAGS BURNED A MOTHER****ING DEFENSELESS PUPPY ALIVE.

IF GIVEN THE CHANCE, I WOULD HAVE ****ING DESTROYED THE PEOPLE WHO WERE DOING THIS. I WOULD PUT THE FIRE OUT, BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF THEM, AND ****ING BURN THEM. HOW THE **** CAN ANYONE DO THIS? WHY THE **** DO PEOPLE DO THIS STUPID ASS ****ING SHIT?

http://www.asiaone.com/News/AsiaOne+News/World/Story/A1Story20110709-288294.html
i've seen worse on the internet. since then, i've decided to never watch any of those viral violent bullshit videos.
Click here to hear my BOB DYLAN (Blowing in the Wind) out right now May 2k17
Quote by laid-to-waste
i've seen worse on the internet. since then, i've decided to never watch any of those viral violent bullshit videos.

This.

Also

I don't even want to read about it.

EDIT: It's understandable to be angry and upset with people like that.
STಠ_ಠ
Last edited by Andrea55 at Aug 16, 2011,
My friend put a dog on a barbecue grill. Of course it wasn't murder, because he was like six.

Or waz itz?

Evil people are out there.
BLANKBLANK
Quote by ChadLikesGuitar
Wow.

**** you.

you see that stuff on tv all the time.
Quote by ChadLikesGuitar
Wow.

**** you.

PS:

To those who give massive amount of fucks, I'm a vegetarian going vegan. It's just funny to me how people tend to choose what to care for based on cuteness.
Last edited by Weaponized at Aug 16, 2011,
Dat iz naught deh br00tlz.
^^The above is a Cryptic Metaphor^^

"To know the truth of history is to realize its ultimate myth and its inevitable ambiguity." Everything is made up and the facts don't matter.

MUSIC THEORY LINK
So?

Its a puppy, not a baby.

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
Quote by Tom 1.0
So?

Its a puppy, not a baby.

It's still a living being, asshole.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
Your post was the only bright spot in this disgusting piece of thread.

Quote by lexanirider78
You have balls. I like balls....(awkward silence)

Quote by SeveralSpecies
I waited for the rape.

...but the rape never came
Quote by Tom 1.0
So?

Its a puppy, not a baby.

**** you. I hope you get anally raped with a cactus.

Unless you're kidding.
Don't worry the Dogwelder will bring those evil villains to justice.

Order & Justice
Order Restored, Justice Served
Quote by Tom 1.0
So?

Its a puppy, not a baby.

Again those arguments. If it was a baby it would be horrible but it's still horrible nonetheless it's a living thing. No living thing should be put through that, not even lobsters.
STಠ_ಠ
Quote by Tom 1.0
So?

Its a puppy, not a baby.

___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Last edited by WCPhils at Aug 16, 2011,
Quote by ryan_nadon
It's still a living being, asshole.

In a country where they are skinned alive, eaten and seen as food. Why would they give a ****?

It doesnt affect me, I have pet dogs, but this shit happens all the time, yet when something awful happens to a human you seem to ignore it. I dont see threads condemning rape or murder or child molestation every day.

This stuff happens every day in China and across the far east, why does one video make it any different?

Sorry it hurt your feelings.

Quote by Andrea55

Again those arguments. If it was a baby it would be horrible but it's still horrible nonetheless it's a living thing. No living thing should be put through that, not even lobsters.

Yeah it is horrible but its hardly the end of the world. These animals arent pets, they are just seen as a commodity, like we would see a chicken. Its horrible what they do but no means the crime of the century.

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
Last edited by Tom 1.0 at Aug 16, 2011,
Quote by Tom 1.0
In a country where they are skinned alive, eaten and seen as food. Why would they give a ****?

It doesnt affect me, I have pet dogs, but this shit happens all the time, yet when something awful happens to a human you seem to ignore it. I dont see threads condemning rape or murder or child molestation every day.

This stuff happens every day in China and across the far east, why does one video make it any different?

Because nobody goes trawling the internet specifically to find videos of puppy burning and baby killing just to make baw threads about.
It's hard to give a shit about something that you don't empirically know is happening.
Quote by Andrea55

What about plants? They are alive, too!
Quote by Butt Rayge
Pretty sure Jesus was decaffeinated.

I'm just a hedonist without happiness
Quote by Tom 1.0

There are threads in the Pit about all kinds of crimes regularly, you fool. And threads about animal abuse are not posted 'every day' here either. 'So?' was the response of a callous bastard. The fact that this is one case of a regular phenomenon just makes your apathy worse.

And of course, one video doesn't 'make it any different' (whatever that may mean), but any person with a bit of goddamn compassion can see that a terrible thing occurred and react in the appropriate way.

Quote by genghisgandhi
It's a ****ing dog. TS better be a vegetarian, or he's a hypocrite.

Why?

I know what happens in slaughter houses and it doesn't involve lighting live cows and pigs on fire.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by Pagan-Pie
There are threads in the Pit about all kinds of crimes regularly, you fool. And threads about animal abuse are not posted 'every day' here either. 'So?' was the response of a callous bastard. The fact that this is one case of a regular phenomenon just makes your apathy worse.

And of course, one video doesn't 'make it any different' (whatever that may mean), but any person with a bit of goddamn compassion can see that a terrible thing occurred and react in the appropriate way.

Sorry I'll wall round all day tomorrow sad in the fact that something bad is happening somewhere.

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
Yeah.

Those stun guns probably dont stop it hurting tbh.

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
Quote by genghisgandhi
It's still painful. No matter what they say, slaughter houses use the cheapest method available, which often isn't very pretty.

not all of them. that's why i go halal
How the hell does garbage like this make for international news? The shit people care about these days... It's not a huge deal.