Page 1 of 2
I am. You wanna know how? Because I am sitting here on the couch watching Pretty Little Liars with my girlfriend. Do I want to? Eff no, I'd rather be in the other room playing Black Ops. But, since I like making her happy, I'm pretending to enjoy this retarded ass show. If you're whipped (would do anything for your g/f, just about), tell the Pit how.
Yes, quite literally actually.
I'm rgrockr and I do not approve of this message.
grow a pair
Quote by UraniYum
Fuck you I'm trying to be caring and shit

Quote by Cb4rabid
Okay guys, I have a confession to make. Not really a confession since it's something that's been bugging me for awhile but I've always been in denial about it.

**** you gilly, it's not what you think
Doing something that isn't necessarily your preference in order to make someone else happy isn't being whipped, it's being an adult.
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
Being nice to your gf and doing something she likes to do means you're whipped?
Quote by EndTheRapture51
hard sciences don't have correct and incorrect answers actually
Quote by Ur all $h1t
Doing something that isn't necessarily your preference in order to make someone else happy isn't being whipped, it's being an adult.

Thanks. I feel better now.
Quote by gilly_90
grow a pair

this. she should be doing shit you like. tell her to get her lazy ass off the couch and make you a sandwich! and if she doesn't, go all Eric_Fail on her and beat the shit out of her just to put her in her place!
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
No. But I was when I had a girlfriend.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
Being whipped is doing all the things she likes and her never, or rarely doing things that you like.

And you thanking her for it.
Yeah, that's just holding up your end of the relationship.
If you're giving up everything and your testicles, and she's just reaping the benefits; you're whipped. Then you GTFO.
I've sat through Desperate Housewives, Twilight 1 &2, Sex & the City, Love Actually (which wasn't actually that bad) and copious amounts of house decorating shows to warrant me playing xbox endlessly, watching sports and "man" movies, going out and getting drunk with the lads and leaving her at home...and her making most of the food that I eat. It's the balance
Last edited by SkepsisMetal at Aug 16, 2011,
I'm a dick to girls I like sooooo...no.
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
If you don't make it clear you don't enjoy that show you're being silly. If occasionaly she wants you to watch a show you don't enjoy with her do it. Perhaps suggest a show you both like or demand to be cuddled?
Quote by sashki
Stories like this remind me how great it is being single. Thanks, TS.

Dat groovy avatar

My cousin is whipped. It's pretty sad to watch. He's 29

He pretty much does whatever his girlfriend/fiancé tells him, he doesn't eat the same food anymore because she didn't like some of it. He is not allowed to play video games anymore and she made him sell his Wii and XBOX. He doesn't listen to the same music anymore, and now listens to her hipster indie shit. He's not allowed to watch football anymore, and only occasionally allowed to watch baseball. And not allowed to play his electric guitar anymore, only his acoustic.

Theres probably more that I'm forgetting. It's pathetic.

Quote by punkforlife93
This, applied to COD and most other FPS.

Nah, Call of Duty and Halo are both extremely fun with some friends.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Last edited by WCPhils at Aug 16, 2011,
Quote by theogonia777
this. she should be doing shit you like. tell her to get her lazy ass off the couch and make you a sandwich! and if she doesn't, go all Eric_Fail on her and beat the shit out of her just to put her in her place!

Came in to make a Eric_Fail joke... I'll leave now.
Watching a shitty movie with your girlfriend cos she wants to doesn't make you whipped.
Doing everything for her with you getting little to nothing in return would make you whipped.

The only times I ever watched movies with my ex, there was much more cuddling than movie watching. Much better.
Do this.
Last edited by Disturbed_EMG at Aug 16, 2011,
Whipped harder than Kunta Kinte

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by fav13andac1)c
Eff no, I'd rather be in the other room playing Black Ops.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wKVde8x_s_A

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Disturbed_EMG
Watching a shitty movie with your girlfriend cos she wants to doesn't make you whipped.
Doing everything for her with you getting little to nothing in return would make you whipped.

The only times I ever watched movies with my ex, there was much more cuddling than movie watching. Much better.
Do this.

Ok you have a different term for it.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
1. Put your head on her lap.
2. Let her brush her hands through your hair.
3.Fall asleep.

Repeat every time she makes you watch crap you don't like.
Last edited by metaldud536 at Aug 16, 2011,
Quote by Xiaoxi
Whipped harder than Kunta Kinte

There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Not me (I'm single) though I was in the past when I was 15-16. Though my best friend at college is, and my dad isn't super whipped but my mom definitely runs the house. Seeing this and just increasing my confidence and such I vow never to let a girl's wishes go before mine.
Member #8 of the "I Love Mexican Food" club. PM frozen-dirt to join
Shut up, watch the movie and cop a feel. Christ. If it's that problematic tell her you'd like to watch something you'd both enjoy.

And no, I'm not.
Quote by UntilISleep
inb4 thread deletion

inb4 due finding something wrong with someone's way of life.
To be vulnerable is needed most of all, if you intend to truly fall apart.

Quote by due 07
You have no idea how much I don't want to tell stories about my mother's vaginal slime on the internet.

I make music sometimes.
Quote by Ur all $h1t

I think the distinction is making the other person aware that you are doing it purely for them and that you wouldn't under different circumstances.
Quote by Casketcreep
I think the distinction is making the other person aware that you are doing it purely for them and that you wouldn't under different circumstances.

There's no point in doing it if you make it clear that you don't want to.
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
Quote by Ur all $h1t
There's no point in doing it if you make it clear that you don't want to.

Now this should be what the thread is about.
Page 1 of 2