So today was going great...
The UPS guy came with my Small Clone, and I was headed for band practice. But I was in a rush, so I put my guitar in its case, and grabbed it. But the case locks were not locked. It swung out of the case, crashed, and the headstock was torn right from its poor neck. So I tried glueing it back on, but I have a bad idea it won't work out.
So know I figure its time for a new guitar...
I need opinions...

Budget: $700 area
City: Milwaukee
Influences/Bands: Led Zep, Aerosmith, Nirvana, STP, Foo Fighters, bluesy stuff too.

I would like humbuckers, and no tremelo system.
Thanks and sorry for the long post...
did you glue it properly? if you did it should be better than it was before....

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
post pictures! It says in your sig its an Epi LP, which, a break like this is surprisingly common for. Its actually a pretty easy fix as well and can be stronger than before if done right!
NOPE
Sorry guys, no camera...
I'll try my best to explain
It was pretty much a break right above the nut in the front, and extended to about the 5th fret on the back. Truss rod looks fine.
Then I put wood glue on the broken pieces, and then clamped it.
you could get a used gibby and take out the pickups from the broken guitar and put them on.
HILT!

Where's Waldo?

Quote by OliOsbourne
you could get a used gibby and take out the pickups from the broken guitar and put them on.

This.
You can't go wrong with an ESP LTD EC-1000T with Seymour Duncans. You can get them on eBay for $$600-700. I love mine.
Take a look at the LTD EC 401 VF with Seymour Duncans (JB in the bridge and '59 in the neck).
I own one and it rocks (and it is within your budget).
Gear:
MXR Super Badass -->
BOSS SD WAZA -->
FENDER CD 140 SCE -->
MXR M300 REVERB -->
TC ELECTRONIC FLASHBACK
ESP EC 401 VF TSB -->
BOSS KATANA HEAD 100 WATT -->
MILF Tease
Thanks for the ideas...
By used Gibson you mean a Studio I presume???
The LTDs look pretty sweet too!
Quote by Nakon14
post pictures! It says in your sig its an Epi LP, which, a break like this is surprisingly common for. Its actually a pretty easy fix as well and can be stronger than before if done right!

Yeah, that happened to my SG awhile back. I glued it back and it worked for awhile, but the glue came undone eventually. I took it to a luthier, though, and he fixed it for a very reasonable price. I think it's better than new now.
Gibson ES-137C
Parker P8EN
AC Custom Special P Bass